Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-04-2013, 09:51 AM   #62101 
MoonShadow

Soooooo.... I am 90% sure that I will be getting a job at Petsmart... they are a fairly new petsmart, and don't have a fish person yet, so guess who the fish person will be!!!!! I had an interview yesterday that went super well, and I will be meeting with the department manager on Monday!!! So excited!

Now off to spend my entire day watching the Kentucky Derby pre-race show! The race goes off at 6:30ish EST!!
MoonShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:11 AM   #62102 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Good for you MoonShadow! That would be my favorite petsmart :)

Seriously people... You don't know what poutine is?!?! That's ok... It's a Canadian thing. Basically, it's thick cut fries with gravy and cheese curds. The cheese curds sound gross but are actually one of the best parts!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:30 AM   #62103 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Don't judge us! And that sounds disgusting, cheese curds? Well great now I have to try it. I wish I could get a job at my petco or petstore, but
1. They're not looking for work (I dont think)
2. You can't really get a job here until your 16
3. I can't drive so getting there would be a big problem.

But thats really cool that your probably getting that job, let the fish ever be in your favor... why did I...?
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #62104 
FishyFishy89

I found DD today. He was under the volcano. Musta dug under and couldnt find his way back out. Now I wanna figure out how to block that volcano
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 12:37 PM   #62105 
Yuuie

morning all need to find a way to send the look of doom through text message work is texting me durning my first cup of coffee ack.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #62106 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Soy milk tastes way better than this coconut almond milk. O.o Too bad soy is so unhealthy. -_- Oh well guess I'll stick to this.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:49 PM   #62107 
Laki

All this talk about poutine. Oh man. The curds sound gross but they really are amazing! They're like little lumps of mozarella that kind of melt in the hot gravy but are still solid enough to squeek between your teeth. Almost like Indian paneer cheese.

Want poutine so bad now, I can't believe it really IS a Canadian thing. huh.

Worked all day today, played tic tac toe (using a board and shells/starfish as the pieces) with a little girl customer. Adorable.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #62108 
Sakura8

How is soy unhealthy? I thought soy milk was the healthy alternative . . . o.O

Fishy, my dojos used to dig under their cave decoration and go up inside because it was hollow. Scared the bloody heck out of me and I'm pretty sure a baby dojo I had got stuck and died in there. So here's a tip. Move all the sand away until it's just barebottom tank, all nice and silvery. Put the volcano there, flat on the bottom. Then push the sand back. Now DD can't dig under. :D

I think it's the word "curd." Just sounds unappetizing. Kinda like the word "liver" also just sounds unappetizing.

Congratulations, Orb. Now go out and win the next two, also. Personally, I was rooting for Goldencents because I liked the jockey. I tend to root for the jockey and horse first, then whoever the trainer or owner is. I liked Goldencents' jockey but I didn't care for his trainer so I guess it worked out okay.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:50 PM   #62109 
FishyFishy89

Well DD won't be digging under anymore. He died there. I hadn't seen him in a coupla days, but the cucumbers appeared eaten so I figured he just found a really good hiding spot :/

I too thought soy milk was the healthy alternative...is it?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #62110 
Sakura8

D: I'm so sorry, Fishy! I didn't realize he died. :(
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese