Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #62311 
FishyFishy89

I only saw supersize me once, so i probably forgot him minimally exercising.

I love your prom dress Oly! Its so pretty and flowy.

I can't believe Abercrombie and Fitch is like that! No wonder none of their clothes fit me. And I'm not even fat! I am (truly) curvy. And none of their shirts/jeans and shorts fit me right. Oh, and NEWS FLASH! Not all popular kids have a great attitude. I only met 1 popular girl who was so utterly nice it was unbelievable.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:30 PM   #62312 
Sakura8

Matt, I don't like clove oil because it's not very efficient. Oil and water don't mix. o.O

OLI! You look faaaabulous, dahling! You look great!

5'2" and I weigh about 95 lbs. I eat more than both my folks combined, though. We go to restaurants and I order the huge meal and they share an appetizer. o.O And no, I'm not bulemic. I actually literally have a phobia of vomitting. The slightest feeling of nausea and I get a panic attack (which of course makes it all worse).

Okay, filter options:

Marineland Multistage C-360 up to 100gal $160

Eheim ECCO 2236 up to 80gal $130

Filstar XP XP L up to 175gal $180

OR Replacement Motor Casing $65 and Replacement Valves $10 from Amazon, assuming the Fluval can be fixed and that it won't crap out on me again. I've already had to buy a new impeller and new impeller cover and I've only had the thing for just over a year.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #62313 
FishyFishy89

I'd try fixing your canister 1st Sakura. What size tank this going on?
Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #62314 
Sakura8

It's on Sparky's 55gal but I like to overfilter since there are so many snails in there. I mean, really overfilter. o.O The Fluval 405 is rated for a 100gal, he's got an Emperor 400 rated for up to 80gal and a giant sponge filter. >.> Plus 40% water changes a week. Anything for Sparky.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:08 PM   #62315 
Sakura8

I can't even fix the filter first if I can't the original motor casing off, which right now I can't. Somehow in the process of everything, that broke too and now the side levers aren't working. They're supposed to flip and leverage the lid off but they won't. It's like the lid is glued on. o.O
Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #62316 
Yuuie

hi all back from work didn't mean to start the little what ever was going on lol. i have never seen that movie and i do agree there are some people that shouldn't be coming in. but we do have our regulars that show up every morning for there coffee and muffin and social get together. it's mainly one family that has adopted everyone else that comes in even though i'm sure most are related. and i'm pretty sure there is no pink slime in the meat what ever that was. and i usually go for the chicken when i'm there or a muffin. and sorry for the run on sentence to tired was busy and i'm sure we made our goal for our store. my nephew came in to help with the fundraising for the house and he was dancing and yelling looked like he was having a lot of fun.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:13 PM   #62317 
FishyFishy89

darn. well it sounds like you'll need a new filter instead :(
Old 05-08-2013, 11:32 PM   #62318 
Sakura8

Yuuie, I'm glad you had a successful fundraising day. Hurray!

Fishy! I got it fixed somehow through sheer brute strength. I don't know how or why it broke and I don't know how or what I did to fix it. I do need one new part but I've need that part for a while now and it functions without it for now; all it means is I can't get into the filter without having to undo the hoses.

Now I'm terrified it'll flood again though.
Old 05-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #62319 
FishyFishy89

Yay its fixed!
I certainly would get it replaced tho. The fear of flooding and leaking is not a comfy one.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #62320 
djembekah

Back on the west coast. exhausted. tomorrow i work at 845am.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese