Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-12-2013, 07:54 PM   #62401 
FishyFishy89

Oh what an emotional roller coaster today. Today I woke very cranky. Just did not sleep well and was cranky for most of the morning. Then I found out my husband lied to me about something very personal/upsetting to me. I found out about it while we were out with his parents, so it was the next hour or so fuming/feeling utterly crushed. Finally had a private moment with him/we spoke about it. Turns out he was really embarrassed to admit the truth and I told him there cannot be anymore lies, not even about something so small. He's supposed to be the 1 person I could trust completely.(at this rate I trust my best friend more than him). Feel somewhat better about having the private moment with him, was able to get things sorted out, but I still can't help feeling a lack of trust I have for him. I feel much less emotional right now, but lordy!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:14 PM   #62402 
Laki

Oh so sorry Fishy! What a horrible crushing feeling you must have. *hugs* Remember, men are raised to be internal and a lot of the time cannot find how to express themselves without breaking the "machisma" they were raised to have.

lol Sakura, we don't get HBO either but we watch Game of Thrones like it's our religion every week. Internet streaming and torrent downloading is the greatest thing ever. It's an amazing show once you learn the characters.

I'm really excited for my day off tomorrow, going to shop at value village by myself. Realized I needs "new" summer clothes, skirts, dresses and then down to the mall going to get flip flops. My middle class, uppity class friend who doesn't have to work doesn't understand why I can never hang out (she contacts me while I'm at work or just getting off and want to relax).. This is not working.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #62403 
FishyFishy89

Thanks Laki!
My husband grew up being raised by mostly his father, so I do need to remember that he wasn't taught the things I need him to have by his mother. I practically need to teach him these things I need. He's not a very open man, so just getting him to even talk about his day is a feat in itself. I haven't worked in many workplaces, but my open views really help him to stand back and go "Yeah, I could of gone about that differently and more constructively."
Old 05-12-2013, 09:21 PM   #62404 
Laki

He sounds a lot like Matt. Matt is sensitive and compassionate but needs to be pushed to do things for others. He never talks about his feelings or experiences unless pressed to do so and does not take initiative on things, which drives me mental.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #62405 
FishyFishy89

*nods* Men are such annoying/complicated creatures some times. *sigh* Some times I wish men were just so much more easier to understand :P
Old 05-12-2013, 10:35 PM   #62406 
Sakura8

Fishy, hahaha, I think I've heard men say "Sometimes I wish women were just so much more easier to understand."
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 10:55 PM   #62407 
FishyFishy89

hehe
I wondered why it sounded familiar Sakura xD

In other news, today I am reducing the 75's tank back down to 80F-ish and medication treatment is done. So nervous!!!! But they've been utterly happy, brightly colored/lively for the past 5-ish days since the ich fell off.
Old 05-12-2013, 10:56 PM   #62408 
LittleBettaFish

Good to hear that the ich sounds like it has gone away.

I need a fish tank cleaning slave. I did all the house cleaning this morning and moved some fish into a new tank and now I am pooped. I only have a dozen or so tanks to still do!
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:08 AM   #62409 
djembekah

Awesome Fishy!

LBF i wish i could say i know how you feel but i only have four tanks!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 01:20 AM   #62410 
LittleBettaFish

It's putting the stupid cling wrap over my tanks that slows me down. I can see how people just snap sometimes, as I watch the last side of my cling wrap come loose and sink into the water.

*eye twitch*
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese