Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-13-2013, 09:07 AM   #62421 
Sakura8

Silverfang, good luck! At least you'll be familiar with the workplace already and don't have to spend time getting adjusted. I hope.

Oli, I'll say prayers that whatever happens is for the best for you. :) Good luck!

Good morning everyone and good night, I'm going back to bed.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #62422 
xjenuhfur

I just fell asleep for like 10mins in this electronics class.

I'm gonna lurk this board while I try to stay awake. I'll probably be very chatty while this class happens.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #62423 
Laki

Chat chat chat chat!! Hi Jen!!
What class?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #62424 
xjenuhfur

It's a class on Electronincs.
Kinda like advanced circuits.

This professors accent is so thick you seriously have to concentrate in order to understand him. -_-

Last edited by xjenuhfur; 05-13-2013 at 10:05 AM.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #62425 
djembekah

Wow its way too weird to be unable to access bf via tfk. not permanent i hope!!!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 02:56 PM   #62426 
Laki

Sorry Jenn! I looked back at your first post and saw "class on electronics" I hate when profs can't speak clearly.. I mean, hire non-native English speakers because they're people too but have them pass a fluency test before speaking to a room of people!! They have it bad in the Sciences and Maths in my uni.

So went to value village as planned, flicking this and that in my cart and couldn;t pick what to get and what not to get after trying everything on.. Wondering why it's so busy and all today.. Looks up and see's the store is 50% off today! woop woop! I got so excited I went and bought more things. Spent 48$ there, which would have been 100$ if I didn't go today. Loves deal days I do.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #62427 
Yuuie

hi all finally managed to get out of work. it wasn't a busy day but has some person show up that was checking over the equipment and he ended up dragging me along for this and that so it put me behind on my stuff. still needed to do a coin run and count my tills and get everything balanced before i left. i'm surprised that aime didn't say anything when he called after 3 and i answered the phone lol. oh well some days your just stuck there.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #62428 
LittleBettaFish

In the kitten part of youtube again. My God I want a whole family of kittens. I feel like the lady out of the 'Can't hug every cat' song.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:48 PM   #62429 
Sakura8

LBF, I stay out of that area for good reason. I'm already a crazy cat lady, don't need to make it worse. *grabs every kitten within reach*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #62430 
LittleBettaFish

Haha we already have the four. Our poor house has been destroyed by them. I want to have a yard area at our next house that is fully enclosed and all planted up with tree trunks connected by ropes, platforms and bridges for the cats.

Meanwhile I'll just go pat my old cat and be like: "Soon...soon".

Makes me sad when I see people turfing their cats on the free classifieds, especially the older cats. I couldn't imagine dumping our poor Bandit after he has given us 15 years of companionship.

http://www.catmalu.com/index.php?page=index

I like some of the orientals/siamese on this site. Me and mum are thinking a black oriental female as our next cat.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese