Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-16-2013, 05:41 PM   #62511 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a good day. decided some people once again should work together since things get a little perverted depending who is on. oh nothing like the morning people teasing each other lol. also boss got some news he like too along with a few others so yay there too. other then that it was a good day until i saw someone had hit my parked car. it was just some scratches and chipped paint but really how can you not notice it. i'm not going to worry about it though unless you get close you don't see it really.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:52 PM   #62512 
Laki

Girl Guide cookies for the win.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:07 PM   #62513 
FishyFishy89

Awh
Sowwie Oly.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #62514 
djembekah

poor Zoey is having some issues with her ear, so we bought her a cone of shame to keep her from scratching it until we can get to a vet. she just looks so defeated, poor baby
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #62515 
Laki

Aw cones are sad. But also funny.
Old 05-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #62516 
djembekah

her ear is so swollen though, i feel so bad that this is happening at a time where we're so darn broke :( but if she doesn't scratch it, it gets better looking. she looks so tortured!

oh also, my ct girl, Kira, is pineconing a little, and looks like she has a white spot which could be a scrape on her belly, idk. she's on her own now, in a 1 gallon with 2 tsp epsom salt. hope whatever it is i caught it.

Last edited by djembekah; 05-16-2013 at 07:45 PM.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:19 PM   #62517 
djembekah

also a big lump of something white...possibly fuzzy....ughhh!!!! i hope its not something that'll spread to the rest of my fish. also: there goes my plan to give the swordtails to teh pet store this week
Old 05-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #62518 
Laki

Wait, on what part of the ear is it swollen? You can get tiger balm pretty cheap and everywhere and it could help numb the pain at least temporarily. Isn't Zoey a beagle? Did the insides of her ear get wet recently?
Old 05-16-2013, 09:02 PM   #62519 
djembekah

Zoey is half pug, half dauschund. her whole ear is like, inflated :/ Mom researched, and is pretty sure she popped a blood vessel and it filled with fluid, and that happened by scratching. Mom thinks that we'll have to take her to the vet when we can afford it, and have her ear lanced and drained. for now we're icing it and giving her ear drops so it doesnt itch :( i feel bad

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...psce193ae6.jpg
thats from a bit ago, when it SEEMED to be getting a little better. it looked worse today.
Old 05-16-2013, 09:31 PM   #62520 
popcorndeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
also a big lump of something white...possibly fuzzy....ughhh!!!! i hope its not something that'll spread to the rest of my fish. also: there goes my plan to give the swordtails to teh pet store this week
why are you giveing the swordtails to the pet store?
popcorndeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese