Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-17-2013, 12:30 AM   #62531 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Aww thanks. I updated my thread with necropsy results btw.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:32 AM   #62532 
djembekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Oh carp! Are you able to get that poor pup to the vet?
I forgot what it's called. But the vet will have to drain it. Is it hard or soft/squishy?

Also, I always make sure I have a plastic cone-of-shame on hand for moments like these. 1 will make sure she doesn't do harm to her ear.

We'll take her as soon as we can. like i said, it happened at a really bad time for us money-wise. going to save though! split costs with sister or something. we're icing and stuff, and doing the best we can :( i feel so bad for her.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:04 AM   #62533 
Tikibirds

anad where am I supposed to sleep??
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #62534 
Tikibirds

Recommend some plants from here:
http://www.shop.plantedaquariumscent...-Plants_c6.htm

Besides anubias and java ferns - right now its a basic T8 Aqueon but I'm gonna get something better.

or from this guy

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/aucti...r&Mikeswetpets
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #62535 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Soy and corn are the biggest allergies I think for dogs. You can find soy/corn free foods fairly cheap, doesn't have to be super duper stuff but they make average quality for an okay price.

Yea he's so friendly considering that he's alone in a basement all day. He was my friend's older sister's but she got bored of him after a week and is now at university. She came back, took him out of the cage, posted a photo on Facebook saying they were reunited at last, and put him back and never took him out. My friend tries but she's ridiculously allergic to him, and she tried contacting rabbit rescues a few times but they ignored her and she gave up. I was gonna take him before but my parents were like no! And now I'm like yes!
He's the bestest, I always do his nails whenever I go over cause they never get done. I could go on forever about him cause he's the best. :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Do you have any advice for me on rabbit nail trimming? My rex is ready but I am trying to research before I attempt. He is black. I do my dogs nails and had a guinea pig I clipped without making them bleed but a new creature.... I always get nervous when I haven't done them before. Is it similar to dog/cat/guinea trimming? Same rules?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:52 AM   #62536 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Hmm no advice really. I never thought much of it. It's pretty easy. Front legs I can just lay beside him and back legs I gotta hold his body between my legs cause it bugs him.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:54 AM   #62537 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
We'll take her as soon as we can. like i said, it happened at a really bad time for us money-wise. going to save though! split costs with sister or something. we're icing and stuff, and doing the best we can :( i feel so bad for her.
We called it perogy ears but I don't think that's the proper name.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #62538 
Yuuie

morning all slept in a little bit but yay managed to get up
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #62539 
FishyFishy89

Awh
We love you too sakura!

Bekah, I hope your puppy feels better soon. It's a pain when things like this happen when you have no money. I applied for Care Credit for that very reason. I can't stand to see my animals suffer. It stresses me out big time.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #62540 
Sakura8

Hey all, dear friends. I just want to quickly say that I am going to be away from the forum for an indefinite period of time. Maybe just a while, maybe permanently. I don't know. I'm sorry to leave like this but well, it's complicated and as a moderator, I know I can't post a big dramatic farewell. This might even be too much and it may be removed later. I dunno. I can't go without saying someting though, even if it's against the rules.

I said it last night and I say it again. I love you all. You have been such dear friends to me and reading your posts every day has brightened up my life so much. You won't believe what you've all done for me just by being you.

*HUGS*
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese