betta fish

Old 05-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #62541 
FishyFishy89

No! We need you Sakura!!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:56 AM   #62542 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Oh my Sakura. Thank you for all your help, the things you have contributed to this forum, and thank you for just being here. You will be missed, please come back sometime!
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:49 AM   #62543 
Freyja
Banned

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! We lost OFL and now you.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:42 PM   #62544 
djembekah

Love you Meg!!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:44 PM   #62545 
FishyFishy89

I named a coupla my angels!!!!
This is Quasimodo. He or She is named such because of the awkward ventral(which I've decided to keep) and his crooked dorsal.

This one is Gill. I've named he or she Gill because it's my only stripe and I wanted to name a stripe after the angelfish on Finding Nemo

I've yet to name this one. It must be a gender neutral name and it would be a plus if it had something to do with it's large, fanning fins
Old 05-17-2013, 04:44 PM   #62546 
Yuuie

Noooooo Sakuraaaaaaa T.T

well back from work was a busy day today but i think it went well since my other opener for the back had booked the day off i think i did well on my own back there. i do need more practice though i keep forgetting what i need to bring out for the breakfast stuff. and it stayed busy and well stay busy today since all the checks came out too. thankfully i got a four day weekend now woot.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #62547 
LittleBettaFish

Sorry to see you go Sakura. It always concerns me a bit when senior members suddenly quit and leave rather ambiguous goodbyes. Makes me think there is a lot of stuff going on behind scenes that may not be all good. Reminds me a bit of OFL leaving abruptly.

Just had the biggest heart attack. Our two unspayed girl dogs are not allowed together unsupervised as they can start fighting. Our youngest (Nike) was in the kitchen and our oldest (Eos) was outside with our neutered male (Ares).

I hear all this banging and crashing and think that the outside two are playing pretty rough. Go down and Ares has opened the back door for the youngest Nike to come outside and all three are having a great time wrestling on the deck.

Then when they see me come out, they go tearing down into the yard and the two girls start doing the 'run of death' (where they run in big circles chasing each other around). Luckily they heard my mum and came upstairs.

I so thought they were going to start going at it. One is coming into season soon and it would be a lovely way to start the day haha.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:28 PM   #62548 
Tikibirds

Pretty angelfish.

Can't you just resign from being a mod?
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 05:36 PM   #62549 
Freyja
Banned

Yes mods leaving abruptly seems to be a trend. Not good.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 06:12 PM   #62550 
FishyFishy89

Thanks Tiki!

My LFS only had 2 angels I liked. All the kio angels they got in was purchased by 1 customer -.-
I got me a black tipped smokey and a marble that has a yellow coloring. He's black, white and yellow.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese