Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-18-2013, 06:33 PM   #62581 
LittleBettaFish

Wah. Just read that the only person to import AB fish into Australia is not doing it anymore after June. I think it's just become too much hassle. Shame some idiots have to ruin it for the rest of us!
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:36 PM   #62582 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yeah, there are always a few people who ruin things for everyone else.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 06:40 PM   #62583 
LittleBettaFish

It's annoying as now if I ever see a fish I really want on Aquabid I won't be able to get it. I can't see anyone signing up to take over any time soon.
Old 05-18-2013, 08:21 PM   #62584 
FishyFishy89

That's such a bummer LBF!
I keep hearing any mail going through the Canadian border is met with extreme hassel and bs. A few of the breeders I know of have lost many fish at the border of Canada and they now will not ship through the Canadian border.

I once purchased a custom painted eyeglass case(person is in Canada) for my best friend for xmas. It finally arrived 2 weeks after xmas and it was mailed out 2 weeks BEFORE xmas -.-
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #62585 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's ridiculous.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:30 PM   #62586 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Canada is ridiculous. Great country, but frustrating at times lol. Security is tight and our major post company is a major failure when it comes to fish... Don't get me goin on it.

Lbf, that sucks. FishChick?

I love spicy food. Lots.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #62587 
LittleBettaFish

Yep it's Fishchicks. She had on her facebook this June shipment will be her last AB one. I want to get a pair of pure splendens complex fish for my mum to have in lieu of a sorority, but if I can't get hold of a pair before then well I will have to make do with whatever comes into the country.
Old 05-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #62588 
djembekah

Hopefully you can get one LBF

I'm starting to poke around and look for better jobs. i really need something with insurance so i can see a doctor about....a lot of things. and pay for more stuff with our cats and dog, and have a prettier fish tank. and maybe move out. I'm worried i won't get enough financial aid to go back to school because i failed off before and apparently missed the priority deadline. ugh. just at a frustrated point in life.life
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 01:58 AM   #62589 
Tikibirds

I drove my fish into canada and then back in the USA..no one said a word. Canada didnt care and the idiots for the USA were too busy insisting that I was smuggling drugs
Seriously would a drug smuggler use a subaru impreza to tow a Uhaul from Alaska through canada into Montana in WINTERTIME with a chinchilla, dog and 4 tropical fish??
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #62590 
Laki

Actually, you're very lucky Tiki! Idk, Canada is picky picky on things, Canada Post bang things around and take as long as they want to deliver and always come at inconvenient times to drop off parcels.

I love spicy food! I put cayenne on everything- the other nigh when I was looking up natural headache killers it said cayenne and I was like o.e because I had eaten my supper with a tonne of cayenne and it didn;t help. As for Mexican food? Everyday. I love it! The 2 Mexican restaraunts here will make anything vegetarian and use beans which is why I love eating there. Not many restaraunts cater to my diet aside from having a veggie burger.

Fingers crossed for you Olympia!!

Good luck Bekah, hope you get something with insurance bc I can't imagine.. I have school insurance but don't use it. It'll be this summer that I need dental or something and can't afford it lol

LBF, it sucks you won't be able to import fish anymore. What would the steps be for YOU to become the transshipper??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese