Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #62681 
Laki

Oh Olympia, that's the perfect age. Trust me, I don't know if you remember having a young rabbit but the hormones and wild behaviour is truly leaves something to be desired. Bunny got really calm and social after about 5 years and she takes to being handled better (for nail clipping and abscess bathing). This morning I was scrolling through fb and there's a 5 year old male mini-rex in the tortie color and the grey is dazzled around his eyes so he looks old and wise. Too bad I can't afford another rabbit, I think he would really like Bun.

Chinchilla's are very playful bouncy things, I didn't realise they hopped until the Rescue's owner posted a video of the babies. They're also VERY soft. Probably not the pet for me but I see the appeal.

Osha's mouth is too small for the pellets I have!! I never thought I'd ever experience that since my 2 boys are enormous. She can eat the small pieces of Attisons since they're so small but I think I'll make worms for tomorrow. I am in love with my little Osha. She's a delicate little princess.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:58 AM   #62682 
xjenuhfur

Good morning everyone!

Honestly, the only pet I want is a dog right now. I've been looking at rescues for various smaller breeds and it makes me want one.
Or another fish. I could see myself bringing in another fishie mouth to feed.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:28 AM   #62683 
Laki

Everyone needs help getting through the betta pellets! The bottles are so large and it takes so long to go through!
Old 05-22-2013, 12:20 PM   #62684 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
Everyone needs help getting through the betta pellets! The bottles are so large and it takes so long to go through!
I have a small bottle(you know the ones on the betta display) and I've been using it for the past 3 years. I only manage to use 1/4 of the bottle in 1 year. Then I dump the rest/purchase new pellets to put in the bottle. I wonder if you can freeze betta pellets. These fish surely don't need to eat alot! But they're the biggest pigs ever!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:18 PM   #62685 
Laki

I think you can put them in the fridge, don't know about freezer. I have been using the same bottle of Omega One since Lakitu. I should probably buy another one, it being 2 years old now.
Old 05-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #62686 
djembekah

Lol since i have so many bettas i am going through my omega one pretty fast in comparison. i mean a third of the bottle is gone in the last few months. other fish and my shrimp eat it too though.

feeling better today. i think i need to walk lots every day
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 01:58 PM   #62687 
Laki

How many bettas Bekah?!

I don't feed Omega One everyday is why I have mine still. I have 3 different pellets and bloodworms.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #62688 
FishyFishy89

Whew! I just finished the water changes. I really need to get a python or something similar. In the angel tank I rearranged the DW/a coupla fake plants. I hope the java moss will grow a bit on the right side. The right side isn't shaded as much and has more light penetration.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:28 PM   #62689 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Apparently it's like $200 to neuter a rabbit. x.x
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 02:56 PM   #62690 
djembekah

Laki the most i had at one time was like nine and the girls share space with the swordtails and a danio so they get betta food too most days. now I'm down to 3 girls and 3 boys though. One girl is in qt.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese