Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-22-2013, 10:43 PM   #62711 
Tikibirds

FISHIE:

we were supposed to have nasty T storms today but nothing. it's like this town is in the blac hole for severe weather. Every other town gets hit but here
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:10 AM   #62712 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #62713 
Laki

Haha Olympia! It would be hard to choose, but I think for sheer fur mess + molt alone I would go with the brown lop. Angora would be a mess.. Although, you like crafting and natural things so you might find it rewarding to gather so much fur off angora!

I was going to go to the store to get Oliver a can of wet food (to shut him up from bawling to go outside) and baking soda (to remove a bike grease stain on Matt's shorts) but the moving truck for the landlord upstairs is literally taking 90% of the driveway. Matt had to scoot under the truck part ways to get his bike out to go to school..
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #62714 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yes the lop is cute. Or a Californian or New Zealand girl. The rescue in Guelph has one right now, a girl. Says she'd really benefit from a friend.
Tomorrow at 4pm I get to go pick him up.
I'm scared though, apparently his nails are really bad. And I think his bum is gonna be dirty too so I may clip his hair.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:12 AM   #62715 
Laki

Keep in mind, NZW's are among the hardest to place. Nobody seems to want red-eyed whites or large rabbits. So she'll probably be there when you can actually take in a second one. Thing with a rescue too is they'll let you pair bond trial first to see if she's the right match for your boy.

Ugh these people upstairs won't move the truck! They've been there for HOURS. don't know how I'll get my bike through :<
Old 05-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #62716 
Tikibirds

Sticker love
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:08 PM   #62717 
Laki

Aw stickers!!

Made the day worth while , bussed up far far away to the outdoor stretch mall area to petsmart. They actually had decent bettas. I only bought an actual gravel vac, I thought it was time. This one is topfin, has a pump so I don't take a mouthful of fish water (like I had to with my "super advanced" turtle vac)
Old 05-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #62718 
Neil D

Hey Yuuie! You're still here! haha
Neil D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #62719 
Yuuie

hi all finally back ended up hanging out with karen after work. also had the power go out on us in the morning which is always fun. and yep i'm still here lol. ended up getting a bunch of yarn from karen too for the blanket she wants me to make so may but my current project on hold for the moment to work on hers.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #62720 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Omg home. Ended up spending $60 at the store. $40 for food and $20 for a harness and a ball (I know you can make a harness but I'm lazy.) I bought Zupreem natural pellets instead of Oxbow. Partly cause it was $1.50 off with pet perks and partly cause I saw it had the yucca extract in it. xD
The botanical hay has lemon balm, lavender, chamomile, and clover. He's gonna fall asleep after he eats it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese