Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #62831 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Where can you get droppers? (Besides awesome chem teachers)?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #62832 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattsBettas View Post
Where can you get droppers? (Besides awesome chem teachers)?
You could buy ear droppers from the pharmacy section. They're small and have really nice dosing sizes. (:
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:23 PM   #62833 
LittleBettaFish

Is this for your Prime? I just use 1ml syringes from the chemist to dose my Prime. Found it is the easiest way of dosing.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:29 PM   #62834 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I went to the pharmacy last night and they didn't have any. Would a drug store work?

And yes, this is for prime, but I can't use a syringe since I am using a 2g bucket and I need to count out the drops. Also, I hate how it smells... But if its better for the fishies then I'm all for it.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:30 PM   #62835 
Hadoken Kitty

I don't have a chemist to hook me up. LOL. Since prime is just one drop per gallon, I just count the drops until I get where I need. I might be doing it wrong, but that's why I use another conditioner as well.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:31 PM   #62836 
LittleBettaFish

I use a syringe and the buckets I am filling up are only 10L (just over 2 gallons). Works out to be around .25ml I believe.

I usually overdose to around .4ml though because I am paranoid haha.

I use Prime because I have never had any issues with it and because so many people with some very expensive stock do use it.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #62837 
dramaqueen
Banned

I put Prime in an old Stresscoat bottle that has a dropper thing on it and it's works good.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:38 PM   #62838 
Yuuie

i just bought a dropper from walmart in the pharmacy section it works good for me. also got a bit of a rude long distance caller. sure it was that scam they had a bit back where they call and say something it wrong with your computer and you need to turn it on to go here and do this told him he had the wrong place my computer was on all day. they even call back too if you hang up on them. though they stopped that scam already but must of missed someone.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #62839 
FishyFishy89

Thanks gals! I really like him. He chased the shrimpies for a bit, but he soon gave up flaring and chasing them xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #62840 
LittleBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuie View Post
i just bought a dropper from walmart in the pharmacy section it works good for me. also got a bit of a rude long distance caller. sure it was that scam they had a bit back where they call and say something it wrong with your computer and you need to turn it on to go here and do this told him he had the wrong place my computer was on all day. they even call back too if you hang up on them. though they stopped that scam already but must of missed someone.
We used to get the 'your computer needs fixing' calls the time. Then my mum yelled down the phone at one of them and lectured him for five or so minutes and we don't seem to get them anymore.

I know some of them are only doing their job and so I am always polite and just give my usual 'sorry not interested' speel, but there are others where it is an obvious scam and it borders on harassment. Those are the ones that I think it is okay to be rude.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese