Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #63161 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, I do like them but they are hard to see. When I said they're not special I meant more care wise, they are just like domestic swordtails. :p
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #63162 
djembekah

next paycheck i think i'm buying a pile of IAL
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:29 PM   #63163 
LittleBettaFish

Well I have officially run out of BBS eggs. My juveniles are not going to be pleased that this is the last hatch of BBS they are going to be getting.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 10:52 PM   #63164 
djembekah

i've got bbs eggs still lol. i am jsut bad at hatching
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:04 PM   #63165 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

'Nother question! Can I use dog food instead of kitten food for grindal worms?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:14 PM   #63166 
LittleBettaFish

Yeah, I have in the past. Dog food is usually bigger so you just need to use less.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:25 AM   #63167 
Hadoken Kitty

Speaking of dog food, my boyfriend made me promise that I would show this pic to your guys. He only wants me to since I hardly ever get a pic of this dog in specific....so he really wanted me to flaunt it about (since he loves our old girl).

Also, I had the following conversation in Waffle House this evening, It was interesting. A spanish woman and her two children were eating there and the cook and waitress were being somewhat rude since she spoke english but it wasn't the best (honestly, it was really good. just small things like not knowing that soda and pop are the same). Well, anyways, they were leaving so she says adios as she walks out the door so I turn and tell her "buenas noches" (good evening) and she turns around TOTALLY SHOCKED and says "QUE BONITA!!!" (how beautiful!!). I just sat there stunned, 'cause I didn't really know how to answer that. I really wasn't expecting it, lol. Then she says it again, so I say "gracias" (thank you)...but then she goes "Aaaa tu es muy intelligente y bonita!" (ahhhh you are very intelligent and beautiful!" I said thanks again, then we said bye again. It was actually really awesome, and I felt so rad. I still feel awesome from it. I got called beautiful just for saying bye in another language. -awesome kid meme thumbs up-
Attached Images

Last edited by Hadoken Kitty; 06-07-2013 at 01:32 AM. Reason: forgot to tell a story
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:39 AM   #63168 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I love talking in different languages in places where no one else understands. I have basic knowledge in Spanish and French... Not enough in either to have a fluent conversation but enough to comprehend basic things and order food, etc. Great story!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #63169 
Hadoken Kitty

I guess it really isn't much of a conversation. I was so embarrassed to have the attention on me that I literally started choking on my drink trying to reply to her. I may, or may not have, left that part out. :P
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 06:54 AM   #63170 
Laki

Haha that's wonderful HK! And the dog is beautiful! I can see why you and your bf love her so much. Dogs are so special.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/st...at-burger.html Thoughts??
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese