Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-30-2013, 06:59 AM   #63491 
Laki

Found it Bek! Not really seeing much but I can see you have a pro stitch! Mine would look like the pokemon Tangela. And I don't mean the design.

Summer just exploded on us yesterday. I was at work downtown coloring a Happy Birthday greeting for my sister and suddenly humidity! Then a bit of sun. Now today is hot and humid. Nice. I like it. Hope it lasts for tomorrow bc we're going on a whale watching tour!!

I dreamed Meg (sakura) was in my city and we bumped into each other and she said she never saw whales before (don't know if this is true or not) and so I showed the ones right outside the harbour. We get humpbacks and minkes which you can see from land. Then I dropped my phone on the floor in real life which woke me up bc then someone called me and I had to go get a broom to get my phone out from under the bed.. \\first world problems.

Oh, did I mention we bought a cliker for Wallycat? He's taking to it pretty good. Except he's still extrinsically motivated by the food reward. We need to get him intrinsically motivated. After work project :)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 07:44 AM   #63492 
djembekah

Hi i apparently am all nightering it.

i worked more on my hat. i posted another pic lol. i have ideas on how i'd do it differently. like one triforce instead of like six lol.

i can't sleep. hopefully work tomorrow (oh god i mean TODAY) is slow and easy.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 03:37 PM   #63493 
Laki

Haha You need sleeeeep! Have you ever tried melatonin and/or valerian root? They're 100% natural so there's no side effects (other than drowsiness) and there's no addiction factor. they work swimmingly.

Speaking of, I met my old co worker today to give her bunny treats for someone she knows. I am just in admiration for that woman. A true upstanding woman.

Now. Where's this food at.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #63494 
Yuuie

hi all done work but off to get food for the house thinking we are going to get a good storm tonight it was so humid out today.
Yuuie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #63495 
djembekah

So awesome thing happened. it was 9:30 and i was still hitting snooze. mom comes upstairs and is all "call your manager! she left a message about needing to change what time you work today." So i called and she was all "oh i don't need you until four." So i got more sleeep!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 06-30-2013, 05:50 PM   #63496 
thekinetic

Hurray for you bekah! :D

I have unfortunatly not slept well for a week, only about 4 hours on average.:(

BUT I had a wonderful dream last night about a betta and I must find this fish! It's body was silvery white and it's belly and fins were crimson, it was a crown tail. O.O
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:35 PM   #63497 
djembekah

That sounds beautiful Kinetic :)

i might finish my hat tonight idk. lol
Old 06-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #63498 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Thank God I'm not the only one who dreams about fish.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 12:54 AM   #63499 
djembekah

FINISHED! and i'm so pumped!

Last edited by djembekah; 07-01-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:03 AM   #63500 
Tikibirds

HI Dq and Yuie

Quote:
Yeah albis are one of the most peaceful species of wild betta. If you keep more than a pair it is recommended you keep more males than females as being mouthbrooders females can breed a male ragged.
Intersting.

Can other species of bettas live together or would they fight?
Has anybody seen the jungle anti parasite fizzy tabs anyplace? I think its called Parasite clear or something like that. I use them to make anti parasite food but havent seen it in a while. I have general cure but it dosent seem to be working as good - assuming thats what Mr Shrooms issue is. He is skinny and has long stringy white poop or sometimes its stringy brown poop.

Last edited by Tikibirds; 07-01-2013 at 04:06 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese