Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #63651 
LittleBettaFish

Makes me think of all the ones I have to lose, people and pets.

MattsBettas, just saw your post about my blog. I just was getting sick of this persistent ich in all of my grow-outs. No other tanks are affected. Just all my fry/juveniles. They have had it for at least a couple of months now and it is just draining me emotionally. I think I need a break before I start trying to actively breed wilds again as I don't want to have to deal with this every single time.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #63652 
dramaqueen
Banned

Stupid mortgage company.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #63653 
FishyFishy89

oh nos, what happened DQ?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #63654 
Fenghuang

My plants were overrunning my tank so I trimmed them and pulled some seedlings and put them in a gallon jug. I was worried they wouldn't get enough light, so I put them on the deck. I forgot and left them out too long and they all turned white. :(
Fenghuang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:20 AM   #63655 
djembekah

Orange posos are pretty too Matt! White spots are awesome if you want a different color :) I've never noticed interbreeding.

i think I'm gonna be down two boys soon...
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:22 AM   #63656 
dramaqueen
Banned

Several weeks ago we had our insurance company (or so we thought) fax a quote to the mortgage company and now they say they didn't get it. So we called the Texas branch and like to never got the right phone number to call. We had to look it up on google. Then last Friday they couldn't get my mom's debit card to go through to pay for the appraisal. They were using the wrong address! The card is linked to our old address. Let's hope we hear some good news tomorrow. Our closing is set for next Wednesday but we have to give the movers 2 weeks notice because they move a lot of military people and they take priority.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:12 AM   #63657 
Silverfang

awww, that sucks DQ.

But I ... almost understand your pain. Mother is selling her piece of property, and it was supposed to close last Wed, but at the last minute they found out they wouldn't insure the mortgage. After some searching, they think they have another one, and tomorrow is the new closing date. *cross fingers*

And we are -looking- for a new place. One with two apartments. It'll be cheaper for the both of us.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:44 AM   #63658 
fleetfish

I've just had an allergic reaction to frozen bloodworms ... my eyes are itchy and swollen, but it's not as bad as it could have been. :/

Lesson learned: always wash your hands!
fleetfish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #63659 
Laki

So much sadness on this thread :( Sorry to everyone :<

I need to trim all my anacharis today (at least in the 5g). Will also trim the ambulia so it grows out rather than up. I want them to be chubby and shirt bc the anacharis seems to prefer having the tall space.

I'll be going over to planted section in a sec, but does anyone know how I can eradicate seed shrimp?? They're eating the roots of my java fern in the 5g and it's dying.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:52 AM   #63660 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese