betta fish

Old 07-18-2013, 07:49 PM   #63711 
FishyFishy89

Oh nos! Sorry Hodor passed on.
How does one know when a snail has passed on? O.O
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:56 PM   #63712 
djembekah

They stink. or their shell is empty. sometimes if they're still in their shell i will poke their fleshy bits to see whether thet retract. usually if they don't, they're dead.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:13 PM   #63713 
Yuuie

hi all done work for the day
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:34 PM   #63714 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

-shrugs- I dunno, trying to figure out my value system mostly. And I've been reading a ton. About plants and bacteria and fungi and economy. And my view of the world has done a 180 from what I thought about pretty much everything 2 months ago. . It's all quite shaking for me.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:54 PM   #63715 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Neat. How has your worldview changed?
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:09 PM   #63716 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I dunno.. there's just so much to it. I guess the main thing is that I used to be a person of "pure science" and lately I've just been starting to see the faults in that. . But mostly I've been learning how righto amazing the darn earth is and how much we've screwed it up.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #63717 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Yea... To say we've messed it up a ton would be an understatement. I live in Alberta, where the main industry is oil and where we still burn coal even though we could easily utilize sun and wind... It's frustrating. Every news agency here is right wing (some far more then others) and we have a right wing government that just doesn't seem to care not only about the environment but about the people too... They recently cut money to education, healthcare, and social programs because they refuse to add a pst, or tax the oil companies at the rate they used too. We've had the same government for forty years. I still absolutely love it here... There are tons of great things. It's just frustrating sometimes. I had a social studies teacher this year that really opened my eyes and changed my worldview for the better, and I enjoyed it and think it made me a better person. Anyways, I'm sorry for the rant lol. I'm a fairly science oriented person but try to be well rounded.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:43 AM   #63718 
LittleBettaFish

Does anyone else like watching their fry hunt down BBS or am I the only weirdo here? Just fed my fry some and they were chasing it all over the place. They have nice big orange stomachs now.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:50 AM   #63719 
FishyFishy89

Its fun to watch fish eat period xD

Speaking of eatinf. Gil has finally passed some of that wafer he ate. To be on the save side. No one in the 75 gallon is gitting fed tomorrow. Then Sat I'll drop in a coupla veggies for everyone. Im never ever using wafers again. Gorging themselves like they did simply cannot be good for them.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:09 AM   #63720 
dramaqueen
Banned

We have our walkthrough on our house this Monday then the closing the following Monday but the movers need 2 weeks notice so we'll be here probably at least another 2 weeks.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese