Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2013, 03:22 AM   #63871 
djembekah

Yesterday (or Tuesday i guess) i was at the post office and a scary drunk guy came in behind me and Lucy. it wasn't even noon yet. then we went to rite aid and he showed up there too. crazy. the employees called the cops though.

Struggling with getting through some things still, but i think i will bw okay. mostly.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:54 AM   #63872 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I hate our post company. They killed nine fish in like two months. I refuse to ship with them, ever.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:02 AM   #63873 
LittleBettaFish

Haha my pair of fish must have known I was selling them this Sunday. Male has a nice big nest full of eggs now.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:11 AM   #63874 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

What are you going to do?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:47 AM   #63875 
LittleBettaFish

Well a guy who lives nearby to me has offered to come take them if I don't want them. I am thinking I will just scoop out a bucket full (around a couple gallons) of their tank water and remove their film canister they are in and hand them over like that. Otherwise I will probably just raise them myself.

Whatever strain of ich I have in my grow-out is super resistant I have tried everything to kill it and nothing is working. He works at a wholesaler and is going to bring me some extra strong ich medication to try and eradicate it. If not I may have to cull the whole grow-out which is something I really don't want to do.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:35 AM   #63876 
Laki

Aw I hope something works out then LBF.

I posted a pic of my bun to reddit for the first time ever and then my link karma soared! Happy day.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:17 AM   #63877 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #63878 
PetMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Well a guy who lives nearby to me has offered to come take them if I don't want them. I am thinking I will just scoop out a bucket full (around a couple gallons) of their tank water and remove their film canister they are in and hand them over like that. Otherwise I will probably just raise them myself.

Whatever strain of ich I have in my grow-out is super resistant I have tried everything to kill it and nothing is working. He works at a wholesaler and is going to bring me some extra strong ich medication to try and eradicate it. If not I may have to cull the whole grow-out which is something I really don't want to do.
Have you tried Quick Cure?
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:29 PM   #63879 
FishyFishy89

I get so paranoid about purchasing items online. Always afraid that they won't get shipped, lost or the wrong product sent to me! Once it gets here and everything is in order, I breath a huge sigh of relief.

I was actually getting ready to call the post office, but the breeder was 1 step ahead of me and called them this morning. Said he spook with the driver one on one. Driver said he scanned the packages and loaded them into the truck himself. Said it's likely a glitch since they just did an update on the system.

But I got some more good news, the canister filter is expected to be here earlier! It's expected to be here on Saturday! WOOT!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 02:38 PM   #63880 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

What a busy day. . . Pickled my milkweed pods, cooked some liver for the dogs (bleh) and picked up a rabbit at the butcher's that cost us $32, ridiculous, for Saturday. We are gonna roast him with juniper berries though so I am excited.
Now I gotta decide if I wanna go to the woods with Mocha or go to the garden with Waffles. Aye.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese