Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2013, 05:28 AM   #64411 
Yuuie

yep still post in here it's the best place i found on the form :D
but off to bed i go night/morning lol (3:30am whoops)
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:47 AM   #64412 
MaisyDawgThirteen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Need rain badly.

Maisy, it could be a very slow-moving columnaris, what is called a chronic infection. Alternatively, could be lymphocystis. Either way, if the rasbora is eating and acting okay and no one else is affected, I wouldn't mess with it.

Yay, Hadoken!
Oh OK thank you! I'll have to monitor him. Is lymphocytis contagious?
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:41 AM   #64413 
Tikibirds

Its only seasonal though. Everything either closes up labor day weeked or they stay open till columbus day weekend. Then the area reverts back into a ghost town till Mermorial day weekend next year.

Ft william henry closes in October but no one seems to know if its gonna be 9-5 every day or just open on weekends or what from labor day -columbus day.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:31 PM   #64414 
Yuuie

morning all my nephew is such a sweet heart he didn't want to wake me so he took the bus to work. but i'm sure he starts at noon though so think he might end up getting there early.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM   #64415 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I get 32 hours too... Two more weeks of work, woo.

Went to the land today. She said 45 minutes from town but it was an hour and a half. Way too far. Oh well, time to keep looking for 15-20 acres. Bah.

The worst part was Mocha in the car. Yelping and yelping, like someone was hurting her for a good half hour. She stole my dads coat and then I realized I forgot her blanket. So she had nothing to suck on. Eventually I found a paper towel which she proceeded to shred into tiny pieces. Satisfying her enough mentally apparently.
Dogs.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #64416 
Micho

The right bulb in my 10g doesn't work again, it's a new bulb so I'm pretty sure it's the hood's fault, the electrical wiring must have gone bad.

Time to look for a new hood. ):
Micho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #64417 
Sakura8

Maisy, yes, lympho is contagious but if the other fish have strong immune systems they will most likely be okay. :)

Yuuie, that's sweet about your nephew. :)

Aww, so the land is a no-go, Oli? Poor Mocha.

Micho, that sucks about the hood. They're so dang expensive too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #64418 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

We are looking for more land. . We found some cheaper and closer of similar acreage. :p
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 05:17 PM   #64419 
FishyFishy89

Gourami corner. They love the Water Sprite. And they've claimed it as their's xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:00 PM   #64420 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
you're lucky Laki. I have to hit up pet smart every 6ish weeks for a new bag of cat food. Only place that carries blue I've found.
Pet Zone on Kenmount and Pet Planet on Topsail.. Neither carry live animals and both hold a "health food only" claim. I'm sure I've seen Blue at PZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Bent over to feed my cats and see what I think is a huntsman spider sitting on the front of one of my fish tanks.

http://museumvictoria.com.au/pages/531/mn014251.jpg

Since I try my best not to kill spiders that don't pose a risk to me or my pets I of course had to put it in a tupperware container and take it outside.
Nooooooooppppeeeeee.

Bekah, how hard is it to find a full time job? Like, there must be food service jobs ALWAYS available?? And retail like walmart?

Wally cat has his hunting face on. My hand hurts a little from him hunting it. I managed to get some pens, toys and a knotted towel thrown his way. Little baby he is.

Hadoken, your 10g is amazing looking! All those plants :)

FF, I love gouramis! <3<3

I should probably do a water change on all 3 tanks. Osha does NOT like her new whipser 10i filter. I wish there was a filter between the small and medium size ones because the small was too small and the medium is pretty clunky in her tank. I need to stick more things in the way bc the output is pretty strong.

My blueberry scones turned out well! They're made with buttermilk and salted butter so they're REALLY not good for you. oh man I wish I could share with you all!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese