Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-11-2013, 01:20 AM   #65151 
Torla

My community tank came a-freaking-live tonight! I don't know what it was, but everyone was out and about, even the frogs who are normally very shy. Romeo was doing pretty turns and twists, chasing the cories, the cories were busy nomming the algae wafer bits, the snail was zooming about on the glass, the frogs were nibbling the wafers here and there. So fun. I've never seen it so active. It really cheered me up after losing Gaston today. Reminded me that even though it's a sad situation, I still have many other critters that are happy and healthy in my care.
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:17 AM   #65152 
Laki

Weather fronts moving in?

Got to sleep in till 930 today! wow! The neighbor let the dog out to bark. I swear, most behavioral issues can be solved by walking your dog. I'm not making this up. I almost want to go up and ask if I can just walk the darn dog. She's so restless all the time.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:28 AM   #65153 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:00 PM   #65154 
Laki

Reading the candidate interviews for the municipal election coming up. I don't think I'm on the municipal voter's list though. Project for tomorrow. I feel strongly about the issues at hand for once in my life.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #65155 
Sakura8

Torla, I'm sorry about Gaston. :( Your community tank sounds like fun.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #65156 
LittleBettaFish

My God my pair of Betta stiktos just keep spawning. Male had his first lot of fry, and then spawned with the female before they became free-swimming. The second lot of fry have just now started to leave the nest and I look in with my torch and there are MORE eggs in there.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #65157 
Sakura8

I wish I lived next door to you. Wild bettas galore!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #65158 
Yuuie

hi all done work today was let out early since it was so slow tonight i think i'm getting better anway lol
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:49 AM   #65159 
FishyFishy89

I'm so wired. New content came out for my game and I'm getting all of my characters into the new content. Well, one of them I can't cause she's not max level yet. I need to go to bed, but this is just too much fun and boring at the same time LOL
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 01:13 AM   #65160 
Torla

Thanks for your condolences, Sakura. :) It's nice when random Internet folks reach out in stressful times.

Speaking of, I've completely overtrained for this pole competition and my elbows + forearms are DYING. Must remember I still have six months to prep and train, but I want it so much! Gotta force myself to take a few days off, rest, stretch, wear an elbow brace. :( I hate it when I overdo it to the point of taking myself off of training for a little while.
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese