Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #65241 
Laki

My dog was too wobbly and feeble to take his diaper off. He got out once while people were working on the downstairs wall and we were at school. Got a call from some ladies who stopped him and brought him home, he was wearing his diaper so they knew he shouldn't have been out on his own. lol
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #65242 
Yuuie

hi all done work was slow today
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:19 PM   #65243 
Sakura8

I've also considered a cork up his butt. But dang it, he's so cute! He just is . . . so freakin' cute!

Prozac. I think it may be stress-related as there's another cat and the two of them have issues. I must bring this up to my vet next week when I take my cancer kitty in for the second of his twice-monthly blood tests.

Ignorant that I am, I did not know dogs bled too. I thought the pants were to help prevent accidental, er, mating. I feels dumb now.

Hi Yuuie!

Laki, did Wally Cat ever let you out of the house or were you trapped all day by the biting draft blocker?
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #65244 
LittleBettaFish

We tried everything with our cat. He used to spray on those plug-in pheromone sprayers, and I am not a believer in products like rescue remedy. We tried it once and it had no effect.

He was on this product called Clomicalm and it just made him sleep all the time and didn't have any real impact on the spraying.

Finally we switched him over to the prozac and after several weeks it was like this switch went off in his brain and he went from a cat that rusted out our DVD player by spraying on it to a cat that used his kitty litter nearly 100% of the time (he has still had a couple of accidents).

May be something worth discussing with your vet. We get our prozac compounded into kibble as apparently it is very bitter and with the liquid our cats would vomit it back up.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:43 PM   #65245 
Sakura8

We can only use the Feliway pheronome stuff in the garage because it gives me asthma attacks. We tried valium on our most excitable cat and it literally made her butt fall asleep. She would walk with her back end in crouch and her tail drooped. Her tail is always up like a dog's tail and always wagging too. o.O

I'll definitely talk to the vet about the Prozac. Thanks, LBF.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:36 AM   #65246 
dramaqueen
Banned

I never had issues with my cat or my dogs. My last dog (we always had males) wasn't neutered and the only problem we ever had was when our stupid next door neighbor had his female in heat penned up on the side of his house. Of course Max wanted to go over there but we only let him out on a leash.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #65247 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Rabbit is being PTS today (not my rabbit).
Gonna ask her if she wants to go to www.bunfest.ca with me at the end of the month. :D
Also today I'll find out if I get the position I want for the College Royal. :o Nervous!
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:55 AM   #65248 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:33 PM   #65249 
Silverfang

As a user of Prozac, I can tout it's effectiveness for humans. Doesn't surprise me it works wonders for our pets.

Laki! Where else did you say carries blue? That place near the village?
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #65250 
djembekah

I actually take it too. only thing that's really worked, and not made me feel complacent or suicidal
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese