Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2013, 07:20 AM   #65281 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #65282 
Torla

Had another disturbing dream last night. I dreamed that all of my bettas died all at once. I didn't see it, but someone showed me the aftermath...not fun. What is up with all of these bad dreams involving fish?!
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #65283 
thekinetic

Better than mine Torla! My bad dream involed me finding the end of a rainbow, trying to outwit a evil leprichaun, and fighting a dragon that he set loose. It was really much darker than it sounds. O_O

Now for something completely different; I'm starving but don't feel like cooking! 8C
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:21 PM   #65284 
Yuuie

hi all done work and boy what a day. thankfully it is done just some grocery shopping and picking up my nephew laters
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:30 PM   #65285 
FishyFishy89

BFF forgot my hay :( wwwaaaaa.....idk why. I feel bummed. I've got another weeks worth of hay left. And she's still coming over for dinner. But I still feel bummed o.O Weird

Anyways, prepped Super Pug's raw meals. Was fun. Especially with a dull knife. Daddy didn't sharpen it -.-

The new blue gourami girls have settled in very nicely. Chasing amongst each other is very balanced. Neither seem very overwhelmed(felt like the chasing was overwhelming among only 3 girls). Seems like 4 is the magic number!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:43 PM   #65286 
Laki

Bekah, what is the design for the tatt? Where do you want it?? Tattoo's are fun. The worst part about them is the healing process. ugh. Try not to scratch that like a flybite. No, seriously. It's all well worth it though.

One of the candidates for the municipal election came around the university today and when she got to my table she actually sat down with me and talked about some things that could change the city for the better. I really enjoyed talking to her and I'm glad she took the time out. I mean, she was looking for votes but her method of connecting with a population displaced with their government was effective. At least to me. It was meaningful and she has secured a vote from me. I wanted to get to know the mayoral candidates as it was, after talking with her (she gave me a number for getting involved with the city's Clean and Beautiful School Board Commision since I'll be a teacher) I feel like she really cares about the city and its people. Also, she's got a fully Irish name and her kids' names are all Gaelic.

ohmdbshjdbfhb just checked my email and have my 2 week intro internship at a high school nearby. Very high standards for its students. I hope the kids don't outsmart me too much! My co-op is an english/biology teacher... greeeaaat. omg cannot contain excitemnet.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #65287 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's wonderful, Laki. I'm happy for you!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #65288 
Laki

Thanks! I'm on facebook now coordinating with other students in my program who will be interning at the same school.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:32 PM   #65289 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I'm getting Penelope. :D
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 02:41 AM   #65290 
dramaqueen
Banned

I just renewed my IBC membership and ordered an IBC keychain.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese