Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #65331 
LittleBettaFish

Haha isn't that most of the good things about kittens? They are crazy and they get into everything?

Our oriental used to use our leg and back as a climbing wall. Now he only occasionally decides to leap from across the room onto your back, generally when I am perched precariously on my step ladder trying to clean a tank.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:22 PM   #65332 
Sakura8

LOL, Laki. But . . . but they were so daaaarn cute!!!!! I wonder what Risdee looked like as a kitten.

No, I actually met Brittany when she was trimming nails to raise money for her trip. I think you had shared her post and I commented on it and she friended me. Pam friended me like last week. They're both such wonderful animal lovers.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 07:57 PM   #65333 
Laki

Ahh kittens. Maybe I feel this way because my ~5 yr old tabby still acts like a kitten. Except his teeth and claws are much more dangerous than a kittens'. o-o

Oh! Brittany is dedicated, I'll give her that. I never did get her to clip Oliver's nails. I knew how it would go- she would leave crying before a blood trail. He wouldn't mean to, he would be scared. He peed all over the vet techs when they were getting a sample for FlV when we got him :P Brit and Pam are the 2 most adorable people you'll ever meet. I met Pam through my sister, who worked with her.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 08:12 PM   #65334 
Tikibirds

I can deal with cats, just not the two freaks of nature my sister owns

also not too fond of beagles *pushes beagle off my pillow yet again*

i seriously need to do 5 water changes *Sigh*
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #65335 
FishyFishy89

Ugh beagles.....don't train em and they will NOT listen to you. They'll just follow their nose 24/7 and don't care what kinda trouble they get in.

No matter how much of a "heart dog" it is to my husband. I will NEVER. EVER. get a beagle!!!!! NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!!!

Now, my raid group finally finished Mogu'shan Vaults! Elegon was still a bit of a PINTA. But we finally got him down. As opposed to the raid group usually breaking up and not finishing the raid. I would NOT let them go to bed!!! I reached through that mic and said "NO! You will whoop Elegon's sparkly arse!"
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 09:59 PM   #65336 
FishyFishy89

Also, why have you not done those water changes?! For shame!!!! I love doing water changes. I get to trim plants, Entertain myself with my fishys and watch my stock be epically happy and healthy after it is all done!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:09 PM   #65337 
LittleBettaFish

Freaking out about having my two betta pairs shipped to me this week. I really want these two species and yet I have this feeling that something is going to go wrong. I have their tanks ready to go and everything is prepared for them so I suppose I will have to wait and see.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:16 AM   #65338 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've got fish shipped to me this week, too. I can't believe I'm finally having fish again.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:14 AM   #65339 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

If you haven't heard Ylvis- The Fox... Save yourself the trouble and DO NOT look it up cause it's stuck in my head.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #65340 
Laki

Thanks Olymp! haha I was trying to load it - I guess they were on Ellen and I wanted to see it. However, my internet connection is anemic and will NOT load videos. The internet people better come today and fix this!

I would be a wreck if I had live things shipped in the mail to me too. Why I prefer local, but I understand why people ship them around. I don't have a lot of faith in my postal service. I have never had a problem though so I don't know where my distrust comes from.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese