Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-25-2013, 01:28 AM   #65381 
logisticsguy

This thread is gold! Geez I laugh at some of this stuff. I agree with Matt re technical. BTW Matt you should write something up for new members, it couldn't hurt and often the same questions are asked over and over. New people: the stickys are your friend and the search button works, really it does... if you can ask a question that has never been asked here before...bazinga I will send a prize.
logisticsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:38 AM   #65382 
LittleBettaFish

I hear a noise. It's my cat in the kitchen eating the roses I am about to throw out. I put him out and continue cleaning.

I walk upstairs and find him in a pot plant eating dirt. So I lift him out and put him on the ground.

Then just before I am in my mum's bedroom doing more cleaning and I look down and he is eating tissues out of the tissue box.

I swear this cat has pica or something. He eats the oddest things.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:32 AM   #65383 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm wide awake and it's 2:30 in the morning. I think I caught insomnia from Meg. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 06:54 AM   #65384 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I slept in a whole hour. Now I gotta get ready super fast. ~~~ and here I am on the forum. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:59 AM   #65385 
djembekah

My throat hurts so much
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #65386 
dramaqueen
Banned

So freaking tired of my brother criticizing me. He complains that my house is dirty and thinks I take 3 hour naps. I'm lucky if I can get a 3 minute nap and as far as cleaning is concerned I clean something every day! The bathrooms are clean, floors mopped, kitchen counters wiped down. I know I could do better on the dusting.
Old 09-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #65387 
Illhearted
Banned

Then tell him to come and clean it and if he doesn't then tell him to STFU. If he feels he can do a better job then offer him the opportunity to do so, if he doesn't then tell him to stop complaining since he's not doing anything to remedy the situation he finds so distressing. You part of the problem or part of the solution kind of thing.
Illhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #65388 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
I hear a noise. It's my cat in the kitchen eating the roses I am about to throw out. I put him out and continue cleaning.

I walk upstairs and find him in a pot plant eating dirt. So I lift him out and put him on the ground.

Then just before I am in my mum's bedroom doing more cleaning and I look down and he is eating tissues out of the tissue box.

I swear this cat has pica or something. He eats the oddest things.
lol
I'm not sure if I'd be able to deal with that. Every time you turn around he's eating something else! It's like he has portals and can port himself where ever he pleases. LOL
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 02:50 PM   #65389 
dramaqueen
Banned

*sigh* I'd like to be able to say those things if we didn't have to be so dependent on him and my SIL.
Old 09-25-2013, 03:16 PM   #65390 
LittleBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
lol
I'm not sure if I'd be able to deal with that. Every time you turn around he's eating something else! It's like he has portals and can port himself where ever he pleases. LOL
Hahaha we have three German shepherds and the other day he was in the kitchen trying to eat out of the bowl of the youngest!

She kept jerking her head back and forth and eating really fast so I wasn't sure if she was going to snap at him, or just wanted to finish quickly so she could see what he was up to.

That cat would probably die within a few minutes of being let outside. He has absolutely no self-preservation instincts.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese