Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #65641 
djembekah

I GOT IT
for just $15!!! The cute guy was worried about the damage :D going to look for sealant and decide if i need to do more than that. I'M SO DAMN PUMPED!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #65642 
Laki

HOORAY!!
Whatcha going to do with it?

I got let out of school today at 11:30 because there was a bomb threat. The school was ever-so-casually evacuated. Myself and the other English intern were confused bc nobody was making a big deal out of it! Then at 1 they were sent home so I grabbed some papers to mark and went for a coffee. I feel so good about being in the school. I have been reading a Writing class' paragraph papers and there are some very interesting stories there!! I love how creative they can be. One Afghan girl wrote an endearing love story.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #65643 
Illhearted
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by djembekah View Post
I GOT IT
for just $15!!! The cute guy was worried about the damage :D going to look for sealant and decide if i need to do more than that. I'M SO DAMN PUMPED!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
Lucky! Here in Thirdworldlia, we have no Goodwill or thrift stores or Craigslist.
Illhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 04:03 PM   #65644 
Laki

Where do you live Illhearted?
Old 10-03-2013, 04:19 PM   #65645 
FishyFishy89

I used only a half caulking type tube on my 75 gallon.
I can't wait to see progress!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 07:49 PM   #65646 
djembekah

I will definitely be starting a journal! and linking it in my sig. i'm excited to get it inside and check it out
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #65647 
Laki

Someone rub my back. oh right, nvm, my chronic pain isn't even muscular- it's nerve damage. I guess that's what I get for sitting on the hard floor bent over correcting stuff for an hour. bedtime!! and then TGIF.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:20 PM   #65648 
Yuuie

hi all done work today. had to stay on our toes since a vp was in town so lets hope she never made it to my store O.O. we had a busy dinner today which is good but had to many people on for most of the day so labour is going up and we are going to get the speech again. other then that not much happend except me getting screwed over with paying everyone mortgage that sucked so can hardly pay bills until i get payed back. and i told my sister i need to be payed back so lets hope they do it.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #65649 
Sakura8

Awww, sorry about your back pain. Train Oliver to walk on your back?

I wish I could take your stray! She's adorable! Do you think she was dumped or she got lost?

Congrats, Bekah!!!!!!

Nightmares. All night. Woke exhausted to take kitty to vet. Took nap. More nightmares. I'm afraid to sleep now.

Also, finally got the necropsy results for Weird Al. The UC Davis vet will send a copy to my regular vet, which I asked because I'm still kind of peeved about spending so much money for misdiagnoses. She'll also send me a copy if she's allowed to. Otherwise, I'll try to get it from my regular vet.

The UC Davis vet said that because there was no opening going to Weird Al's uterus, all the stuff that usually gets flushed out of the system just built up and up and up because it had nowhere to go. :( She said though, and this makes me feel a little better, that the end result would have been the same. If I had chosen to go with the surgery, she would have gone in, discovered the uterus and its problem and there would have been nothing she could have done but humanely euthanize him. So I did the right thing and saved myself $3500 and Weird Al a lot of stress.

What's the difference between a necropsy and an autopsy?

EDIT: Hi Yuuie!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #65650 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Basically autopsy is for people and necropsy is for animals. :p
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese