Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #66531 
Laki

Your questions would be answered by your base of customers. You can't ask me because you're not walking my dog! I think more people might contact you with a lower price, and by having more people giving you 5-10$ it would add up faster than walking one or two dogs at 15$. You have to keep in mind, people are fanatics over their dogs and by hiring someone to walk them they are taking a great risk, I would be paranoid my dog would be taken to be sold as dog bait for fighting rings (currently happening in my city).
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:12 PM   #66532 
PetMania

Alright, thanks. So I think I might just charge an overall fee, not by time. But I am going to charge by the size of the dog. Not by much, though
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #66533 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Stupid snow.
MattsBettas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:08 PM   #66534 
LittleBettaFish

Laki, I was going to say that sometimes fibromyalgia doesn't get taken as a proper diagnosis because it isn't exactly known what causes it.

All I can say is that you only have to feel my mum's muscles when they are playing up and causing her pain to know that it is real.

Yeah I don't like how extreme many German shepherds are becoming. It's not just American dogs though. German show dogs are becoming extreme in other ways.

What I hate most is being told that my dog Eos is too small by people we meet on our walks. The German shepherd is not supposed to be a massive dog much as some breeders might want you to think. Females are only supposed to be a maximum of about 60cm at the shoulder. Eos is about 1cm below that so hardly a dwarf.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 03:32 PM   #66535 
Laki

When I was reading up on it, it seems a lot of doctors (based on not knowing what causes fibro) believe its in the minds of the sufferers. They by no means suggest the patient is making up their pain but tend to first send them to get bloodwork and then meet with a psychologist. Fibro is more prevelant in women than men. I want to be prescribed medicinal 'grass' but being a teacher I don't know how well that would slide. Maybe in Colorado or Vancouver :p
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #66536 
Yuuie

hi all done work made it back in one piece lol. but pats drivers side back tire is low so have to get some air for that and then pass him some cash for gas has a thank you for letting me use it.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #66537 
Sakura8

You're having tire problems left and right, Yuuie. Hope Pat's tire isn't going flat too.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:28 PM   #66538 
dramaqueen
Banned

I would charge s flat fee. Sometimes if people know you they'll pay good to make sure you're taking good care of their dog. One of my neighbors paid $20 a day when they were out of town. They didn't care what I did as long as the dogs were happy. I walked them twice a day and let them out 5 other times in the yard. I gave medication and treats, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 07:50 PM   #66539 
PetMania

Well, I think I'll just be walking dogs. I changed my fee to accommodate for the neighborhood.
Small dogs-$5
Medium dogs-$8
Large dogs-$10
This is an overall fee, oh and only $5 for every additional dog.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #66540 
Niece

Guys how do I turn email notifications off on here?
I've set it where I won't get emails to subscribed threads yet i'm still getting the email "someone replied to threah blah blah.."
Niece is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese