Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-20-2013, 12:02 AM   #66971 
dramaqueen
Banned

If you already made the commitment to Circle of Friends then I'd go there. If you ddn't promise anyone anything then spend it with your friends.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:24 AM   #66972 
trilobite

No idea what circle of friends is but if it were me Id go and spend my lunch with my friends, your very own "circle of friends." Plus your crush will be there
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:36 AM   #66973 
dramaqueen
Banned

PetMania said it's a thing where you sign up to make friends with disabled students and have lunch and hang out with them. I think it's a great idea.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:30 AM   #66974 
Sakura8

Hi TiffanyLucky. Tell us more about your bettas. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 06:18 AM   #66975 
djembekah

I'm literally the least behaved with new piercings. it hasn't been a week and i keep poking turning and prodding the jewelry on my new nose adornment. I'm NAUGHTY NAUGHTY and a bad example. lol. i need to stop touching. i don't want any yucky bumps or scars.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:07 AM   #66976 
Laki

Bek, if you don't stop picking at it- your body will reject it and then give you pus and shameless amount of pain to remind you that you spent money on having it done in the first place. The worst thing about piercings and tattoos is their healing time. I cannot tell you how bad I wanted to saw my leg off with a rusty saw to end the insatiable itch when my tattoo was healing. You have to leave it alone though!! Think of the children.

It's 830 am and here: http://distractify.com/people/person...t-people-ever/ All about kitties. Most of them are true for me. I sit somewhere else when Oliver gets in my chair (which he likes to do because I keep soft fleece blankets in it for all the time)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 07:30 AM   #66977 
djembekah

Lol I'm trying hard to ignore it!! It'll be okay.....especially when i can change it to higher quality jewelry.

sleep is a thing I'm not doing tonight i guess. so much for my big plan to sleep without benadryl. I'm just not sleeping without it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-20-2013, 08:38 AM   #66978 
Laki

Have you tried using melatonin? Your brain produces it on its own but LCD and other electronics inhibit melatonin's release in the evening making it hard to fall asleep, let alone stay asleep (which is where valerian root comes in to play). You should try holistic remedies first before the otc drugs. Those chemicals can become addictive. Have you seen your doctor about insomnia? Usually it is caused by stress, anxiety and depression- among other things.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:44 AM   #66979 
djembekah

I definitely have the stress/anxiety/depression. i haven't tried melatonin- I'm not even sure where to get it. i haven't had insomnia issues in awhile. I'm not sure what's up now. maybe i will go on a mission to find something before work
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 11-20-2013, 09:44 AM   #66980 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese