Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2013, 09:43 PM   #67421 
dramaqueen
Banned

I only skipped class one time in my life. lol One school I went to had an open campus and if you didn't have a class you could leave. I used to go home for lunch every day. This one time our German teacher didn't show up and another teacher came in and told us to do some work in our workbooks. This other girl said let's leave and go out for lunch. Lunch was next hour anyway so we left. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 09:52 PM   #67422 
ao
TFK Moderator

I skipped school so many times to count... :P
I was also bullied in elementary school. High school was much better. I leadnt to pass time with books and chess. Maybe bringing a book to class to read will take you away from this world for a bit...

Sent from Petguide.com App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 10:06 PM   #67423 
dramaqueen
Banned

I was bullied from elementary on up through high school. It didn't stop until college.
Old 12-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #67424 
bettasareawesome

zombieaddict I would never be brave enough to threaten a teacher especially the principle, although in our town the High School principle used to be my elementary school teacher and he was the best. Always in a good mood, everyone respects him, he's fair, and has a ton of school spirit, its ridiculous how awesome he is.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:07 PM   #67425 
PetMania

I have never ditched-skipped class (due to my self-appointed act of right, ugh), but I have wondered what it would be like. I have gone to the wrong class on the first day, though
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #67426 
dramaqueen
Banned

I went to 3 different high schools and it went from bad to worse.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:01 AM   #67427 
LittleBettaFish

Lol I skipped so much school back in year nine and ten. My mum never knew until years later. Once she thought I was gone and I was hiding in the backyard in our cubby house until she went to work.

I had this sick note she gave me that I used to trace over so I had something that resembled her handwriting and signature and I would just hand that in to the teachers.

I think because I was a really good student they never suspected I was wagging class.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:13 AM   #67428 
tiffanylucky

I almost killed myself three times due to bullying. All haptioned between 7th grade and 8th. Good news, I have concord middle school and that was the last time I was bullied. I forgive the girls who bullied me then I feel bad for them because they most likely taking out anger from unfit parents who don't get them the help they need which is a way to control anger on me. Also today I got betta three, a cute shy girl who is grey, blue and red she looks so elegant like a queen. Her name is shadow. She's so shy when I try to teach her how to play, she plays with her toys but is not a finger nipper like my other bettas.
tiffanylucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:14 AM   #67429 
bettasareawesome

I just remembered, not sure if it was a dream or not but last night I remember feeling a sharp pain in my leg like it was stabbed and than it faded away, it was weird. I hope that doesn't happen again.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 12:50 AM   #67430 
LittleBettaFish

Was it a leg cramp? I get those in the backs of my legs and they are painful enough to wake me up sometimes until the muscles stop cramping.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese