Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-05-2013, 10:27 PM   #67471 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
He looks like he was woken up by a bad joke.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:42 PM   #67472 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasareawesome View Post
That Christmas tree looks amazing! And I wish we had a star like that! That also reminds me that my band teacher put these Christmas lights on his smart board and compared to the lack of anything in the rest of the school it is ridiculously festive.
Awh
Tanks!
Our star is actually from Walmart. Lol
Its sad that many Schools dont decorate for the holidays anymore. My school used to have the halls decked out for all the holidays. Not just Christmas. It was nice. Even each classroom was decorated to symbolize winter.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #67473 
Tikibirds

I dont claim ownership of the Demon Spawn kitty, although he is always on my bed
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:39 AM   #67474 
Tikibirds

Good Night
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #67475 
Laki

Your tree does look nice FF89, I'm glad you get to spend the weekend with your love.

I could never have a poinsetta, even though I see so many pretty ones in the store. My stupid cats would take a nibble and poison themselves. Talk about natural selection! I'm lucky that my lemon tree is still growing (at a snail's pace, mind you)

LBF, there are medications that you can give Nike for her pain! I found the drug meloxicam (brand name, Metacam) was a good one for joints long term. I had a compound pharmacy do mine up so I didn't have to keep bringing my dog to the vet, even though it was a pain in the neck to convince his vet to write the prescription!

Here's Oliver's first training video. We did this for Matt's class presentation> the quality is not very nice and I'm in my pj's ready for bed :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kouuVWYf8As
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:50 AM   #67476 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #67477 
FishyFishy89

I've never been into poinsettias. So I'm not very tempted to buy some. Helps alot because we have a dangerous kitty XD

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:33 AM   #67478 
Yuuie

woot my car started yay *does happy dance* now off to work i go
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #67479 
zombieaddict

So even though I've only ever really sang privately for my own amusement, I've decided to take a huge leap of faith and in January, I'm driving up to Philadelphia to audition for The Voice. This is a huge step outside of my usual introverted comfort zone but I think that even if I don't get a call back, it'll be a great adventure and if you don't take a shot, you can't ever hope to get anywhere!

The trouble is that I can't decide what song I want to sing for the audition! I need to decide soon and practice like crazy. One song that I've been singing a lot lately is Michael Buble's version of Moondance and I also LOVE to sing Constant Sorrow from O Brother Where Art Thou(that movie has so many awesome songs). But both of these are songs for male vocalists and even though I'm more comfortable singing lower notes, I feel like it might be a little weird for a woman to sing either of these as an audition piece. The one that I'm leaning towards is Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Over the Rainbow. I'm not as familiar with it, but it seems like a fitting song and I guess I have time to get it down.
zombieaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #67480 
Laki

One that demonstrates the range of voice you have.. Buble over Constant Sorrow (Unless you want to do Dylan's version)
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese