Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2013, 06:21 AM   #67551 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #67552 
Laki

Just woke up- exam is tonight at 7. Planned on sleeping in till 930 but upstairs neighbors had different plans for that- STOMP STOMP STOMP *baby crying* BABY RUNNING/STOMPING AROUND DROPPING METAL THINGS ON THE FLOOR. I'm glad they have an unpleasant baby who cries and fusses all the time because I obtain great satisfaction from knowing their indulgent parenting style will turn him into a conflict riddled teenager and every time he cries now I know she's having a hard go at it.

I'm not really a fan of living underneath these people, as you can tell. They're SO inconsiderate, sure last night was party night up there. No warning. Maybe they're trying to drive us out so they can re-claim down here as a game room or something.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:00 AM   #67553 
zombieaddict

Have you ever said anything to them, Laki? I remember when I was a kid we lived in an apartment and not only were the neighbors above us were very heavy footed but they looooved to blast their foul mouthed rap music at all hours of the day and night. So when they were blasting their music, my mom started cranking up country as loud as her stereo would go and she held it to the ceiling. I think they caught on because they started playing the music a lot more quietly. Not that I encourage that sort of passive aggression... but it was pretty funny. lol
zombieaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:24 AM   #67554 
Laki

Well, there's not much you can say about them raising their unhappy child. The child needs to run around and scream and yell and throw things for his development. If I complained about their annoying baby I could have to find another place to live. Since we're finishing school in August and planning on moving, I'd rather avoid the tension and conflict. I complain about it but honestly, the way the rental market is around here I'm pretty lucky to have what I have (all utilities included in rent, pet friendly, close to school and amenities, she even brings us baked goods when she has a social).
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #67555 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Exams are such an emotional time I wonder how many courses I already failed. -_-
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:47 PM   #67556 
Tikibirds

For me thats easy. If its a math class, I failed

it was snowing earlier, now its freezing rain...

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-09-2013 at 12:51 PM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:45 PM   #67557 
LittleBettaFish

Your dog looks like a polar bear in that photo.

Writing up a post for my journal. Accidentally click back, and my entire post disappears. I hate that.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 03:20 PM   #67558 
CarCarGoVroom

First final out of the way. Animal radiology-done, large animal lecture/lab- tommorow, animal diseases-Wednesday so many scientific names to know.

I also thick the manager at PetCo. dislikes me because every time I go there I bring up 1-3 dead bettas then ask for a discount on the one I want because I feel that it's health is jeopardized. I'm sorry but can you not go look at them in the morning when you open and remove the dead ones, they are at children eye level. Seeing a dead betta makes me upset thick about a small child that doesn't really under stand why it died. Sorry for rant but my whole kids seeing dead betta thing started when I personal witnessed a little boy burst out crying at petsmarts because he picked up a cup with a dead betta in it and he thought he killed it because he moved the cup.

Last edited by CarCarGoVroom; 12-09-2013 at 03:33 PM.
CarCarGoVroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #67559 
Yuuie

hi all done work for the day was a slow day and going to go back for the christmas party laters
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #67560 
PetMania

Sometimes I really hate school. Grades, tests, boy drama, gossip...
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese