Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2013, 06:24 PM   #67651 
bettasareawesome

Yeah, I think I managed to survive, it was french on the downside completly forgot we had a quiz in the same subject today because I was concentrated on a math test, I was able to weasel through that one too. And the math I forgot everything until 10 minutes left when it suddenly came back to me, I rushed through that one.

Found a dead hawk or owl on the frozen over creek, that was...interesting.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:17 AM   #67652 
Yuuie

hi all done for the day road got very slippery in the intersections actually spined tonight trying to get my nephew. it was a first for me wasn't expecting the intersection to be that slippery so was interesting but thankfully no one was around me so didn't hit anyone.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 01:50 AM   #67653 
ao
TFK Moderator

gosh, glad you're Ok!

Sent from Petguide.com App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #67654 
Yuuie

morning all and yep made it there and back ok was just surprised more then anything first time it happened.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:48 PM   #67655 
EvaJupiterSkies

Missed the cut-off for a 3.0 in International Econ by 2 points. Got a 3.5 in stats (was banking on a 4.0 there), and now I'm incredibly nervous for everything else. I'm not making Dean's list, that's for sure... ugh, nervous!

Last edited by EvaJupiterSkies; 12-14-2013 at 04:52 PM.
EvaJupiterSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #67656 
bettasareawesome

Hope you make it through Eva.

We got a Christmas tree! EEEEEEE!
Old 12-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #67657 
FishyFishy89

Got home from going to bass pro shop. My lower next door neighbor started up her car as I was walking behind it and I got a whef of what smelled like bad engine care. Thought nothing of it and went inside.
Kitty runs to the backdoor and is staring out the door. Open the blinds and door to let her out. Step outside and I see my neighbor's house, flames POURING out of his porch. I yelled "omg brandon there's a fire!!!"

It got so big so fast. It was so scary. Our landlord lives right next to him. I ran to make sure everyone was outside and okay. And I saw my landlord unleashing all anger on her next door neighbor. "I told you to not smoke inside!!". Stopped dead in my tracks and just left it be. Watched in horror as the entire 2nd story was affected as well.

And the thought hit me. What if that was our 2nd unit. The guinea pigs, the dog, the cat and my fish tanks. I cried. The thought of them being harm by this. It tore my heart. I went inside and held my pug and pet my pigs. We have no renters insurance but after seeing that. We'll be getting some. And it worries me even more about the cat. We're upstairs. Screen in porch. No way for our feral cat to get out. She ran and hid under hubby's recliner. God to think of what would happen to her *blaw*

I'm glad everyone's okay. But this honestly could of easily been prevented by kicking out the tenet. But he's sure to get kicked out now and sued.

FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #67658 
bettasareawesome

That sounds horrifying, was anyone hurt and is the fire out now? We don't have any dog doors so our dog would have been trapped along with our fish and bearded dragon.
Old 12-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #67659 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasareawesome View Post
That sounds horrifying, was anyone hurt and is the fire out now? We don't have any dog doors so our dog would have been trapped along with our fish and bearded dragon.
Thankfully, everyone made it out okay. Tho I heard word that there was a cat and they couldn't find it. The man who lived in that unit just didn't seem to not care at all. Just stood there with no emotion. He's lost just about everything he owned, likely has no where to go and he just seemed like he did not care 1 bit.

I can see my lanlord's home and the unit above her is structurally sound. Her fancy lighting is on and what not. I heard her threw yet another fit just moments ago. All I'm thinking is, Lady, I understand your emotions. But getting mad about it isn't going to solve anything.

Fire Marshals just left as well. There was what looked like either an insurance agent or lawyer taking photos.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 06:05 PM   #67660 
LittleBettaFish

House fires are like my biggest fear. I always worry about how I'd get the animals out if there was one.

The man might have been in shock. I think when you lose everything like that it takes a while to sink in.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese