Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #67721 
PetMania

Tiki, I did that, too. But it still worked and I couldn't get a new one for a year. FYI, the toilet was already flushed.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #67722 
thekinetic

I once dropped my glasses in the toilet, luckily it was in my house. Still ew!

Ugh so tired, I have not slept well in a week. :( Too much xmas shopping and crowds. At least I'll get to do some baking for the holidays, sweets and stress relief here I come yay. :D
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #67723 
LittleBettaFish

I just had the awkward moment where I'd accidentally fallen asleep with the cat and then the doorbell rings and it's the post lady with some parcels. I wore myself out yesterday in the garden doing all this lifting and mowing and weeding while it was really hot and now she probably things I am even more of a strange recluse than she first thought.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #67724 
Yuuie

hi all done work for they day was steady and a lot better then the weekend so woot there. going to try and nock a few more people off my christmas list tonight so wish me luck. now off to clean my filter since they turned off the power and now it's acting funny. guess they put in a new reader so billing well be a lot more accurate.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #67725 
bettasareawesome

I still need to get gum and oyster juice or sardines for my friend, its a... strange friendship, and she's jewish, yeah, strange friendship.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:02 PM   #67726 
dramaqueen
Banned

We're going to be by ourselves on Christmas Eve.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #67727 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

I've knocked my glasses in the toilet twice, both times when I took them off and set them on the counter. Luckily it was at my house. Regardless of how clean the toilets they got soaked in alcohol for fifteen minutes lol. I dread the day I drop my phone in the toilet. I've already nearly done it when I put it in my waistband (no pockets on those shorts). I kinda want one of those waterproof phones, those are neat.

Dq- Are you going to see anyone for Christmas Day?

The forum is being super buggy for me :(. Anyone else having realllllly slow load times on the home page and weird page loading?
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #67728 
ao
TFK Moderator

Ive done that too!!!! I'm glad the toilet was flushed! otherwise it would be sooo much ew!

Sent from Petguide.com App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 12:57 AM   #67729 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't take my phone in the bathroom with me. lol Yeah, Matt, we'll see them on Christmas day but it just sucks that they don't want us over there Christmas eve. We moved here to spend time with them but I think my SIL kind of influences him. Her daughter and granddaughter are supposed to be there but we don't know if they'll be here Christmas eve or Christmas day. Thry both have to work. We moved here to be close to them and we hardly spend time with them. My SIL is kind of strange. She will hug me but not my mom and she doesn't like to sit on our couch.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:13 AM   #67730 
Yuuie

woot two more people done and three more to go and one more check to come in so woot there
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese