Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #67741 
LittleBettaFish

You hardly see any schnauzers around here. I have seen a lady walking a pair of miniatures and my grandfather owned one when he was still alive but they don't seem as popular as the SWF dogs are.

Bandit thinks if he looks at the front door long enough I will let him out. The injustice of it all.

LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:04 PM   #67742 
Yuuie

hi all done work for they day just seemed long and forgot my watch.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:24 PM   #67743 
thekinetic

There's a man in my neighborhood that walks a schnauzer, you really don't see them often. There is a lot of labs here though and chihuahuas.

LittleBettaFish your cat, Bandit, is gorgeous btw. I love his eyes! :D
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #67744 
dramaqueen
Banned

A lab is what I wanted but I got talked out of it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #67745 
thekinetic

Labs are sweet dogs, so are pit bulls and there are a few of them here too.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:07 AM   #67746 
Yuuie

ack i think may loss it tomorrow if someone says something to me about tonight close. to many picky people in the morning that need to switch to nights just to see what the others go through and i may just tell them that espically since we are getting more busy and are still not having enough crew for the day. also looks like we are lossing another manager too sadly but honestly i don't blame her i'm getting to the point where i'm just getting frustrated and may just walk out. might be time to book some days off to take a break from the place.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:55 AM   #67747 
djembekah

I don't feeeel good and I can't sleep. Benadryl it is. I really need to look into other options for sleep like I said I would. Christmas has distracted me hardcore.
Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:48 AM   #67748 
Yuuie

morning all
Old 12-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #67749 
Laki

I think Bandit is SO cute LBF!!

mini schauzer's are a little more common here because there's a breeder and people around here just adore small barking terriers. We were at the vet one time with Coco and were waiting on them to get our file or medicine or whatever to pay and someone came in with a young mini schnauz and it just barked and barked and barked. But not regular barking.. squeal-y high pitched break-eardrum whistle bark. It was awful! Shih tzu's are probably the most common dog around here as pets with rescued hunting beagles as a close second. Oh, and labs. Every house with 2+ dogs is almost always including a lab. I love them and they're one of my provincial breeds but Matt thinks they're dull and boring.

We're getting a Dogue de Bordeaux (french mastiff) in the next few years when we settle down.

Rant time- it's time to move out. My stupid landlord accused us of smoking in the house last night when we were both outside with the door closed. She smokes cigarettes all the time and coddles her baby in second hand smoke but we cannot even go outside where the wind carries most of it away because it wafts upstairs and her agrument was "we have a baby"... We've been looking for places. This is getting ridiculous. They can evict us for no reason and it seems like they're looking to find a reason. /end rant.

How's everybody coming along for christmas? Ready?
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:47 AM   #67750 
dramaqueen
Banned

We got all our shopping done. We'll be alone this weekend and alone on Christmas eve. I've got such a lovely family.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese