Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-26-2013, 06:35 PM   #67971 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I don't blame him. How do you find room for everyone to sit? I usually get my seat taken at stuff like that. You don't dare get up to get something to eat or use the restroom or you come back to find some idiot took your seat even though your coat and purse are there.
and your plate of food, too.
Exactly, everyone was basically rotating seats. I ended up perched on the arm of a couch that no one thought to sit on :P And good luck weaving through the people without touching them. I was constantly having to scoot people out of my way. The dogs weren't helping either. But they mostly stayed in the kitchen for droppings.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:38 PM   #67972 
FishyFishy89

Oh! And I used almost my entire holiday cash on Pascal's new heater, a bulb for his hood(found kitty drinking out of his tank -.-), some Flourish for the plants and more Prime. And of course I got Emma her xmas toy! A squeaky rope! She's been playing tug more and I figured she needed a good tug rope instead of ripping her plush toys
Old 12-26-2013, 06:48 PM   #67973 
dramaqueen
Banned

And people just stand there and if you very nicely ask them if you can get through they look at you like you're an idiot.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #67974 
Hadoken Kitty

I I got a keurig to!! my fiancÚ's dad bought it for me. I got some guppies too!!!
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:37 PM   #67975 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
And people just stand there and if you very nicely ask them if you can get through they look at you like you're an idiot.
For the most part people moved. I think because they were constantly getting asked to move that whenever they felt a hand they moved over a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
I I got a keurig to!! my fiancÚ's dad bought it for me. I got some guppies too!!!
My in laws have a Keurig. It makes the best hot cocoa!
Old 12-26-2013, 10:47 PM   #67976 
FishyFishy89

Anyone ever get cold pockets in their tank?
I've had Pascal's new heater for a few hours now. Thermometer says it is 82-ish F, but I stuck my hand in to turn down the heater just a smedge and I felt a cold pocket underneath it. I know heat rises, so maybe with there being no filter the heated water isn't really getting circulated?
Old 12-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #67977 
LittleBettaFish

Here I am looking at one of my fry thinking how big it was and how much it looked like its mother. Turns out I was looking at the mother. I was getting all excited too about how much colour it had suddenly gained.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #67978 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
Here I am looking at one of my fry thinking how big it was and how much it looked like its mother. Turns out I was looking at the mother. I was getting all excited too about how much colour it had suddenly gained.
That.....was awesome XD
Old 12-27-2013, 12:26 AM   #67979 
LittleBettaFish

It's hard when they all look like exact copies of each other. Sometimes looking at one of my tanks I feel like those people who can identify dolphins by marks and old injuries haha.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #67980 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
It's hard when they all look like exact copies of each other. Sometimes looking at one of my tanks I feel like those people who can identify dolphins by marks and old injuries haha.
Reminds me of when I went to a Thoroughbred rescue. They took me through their pastures on a golf cart and the girl pointed out every single horse, gave me it's name, track name, brief race history(if any) and what previous injuries it had. Now 90% of these horses were the same shade of brown. Not sure if you know horse colors, but google Bay Horses(or better yet, Bay Thoroughbreds) and you'll see how they basically all look the same O.O

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese