Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-12-2014, 05:31 PM   #69791 
ao
TFK Moderator

Please move on. If anyone needs to be asked again to change topics, infractions will be handed out.

Thank you
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:32 PM   #69792 
jaysee
Reference Team

Grapples are grape flavored apples. I'd have to try another before I pass judgement - not sure if what I had was representative of the whole.
jaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:34 PM   #69793 
ao
TFK Moderator

if there are grape flavored apples... what's the point of eating grapes then? or apples for that matter?
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:37 PM   #69794 
jaysee
Reference Team

Coffeehouse chat.

I suppose one would eat grapples for the mind freak Flavor of one with the texture of the other.
jaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:48 PM   #69795 
AmbiantNight

I have never had a grapple.... now I want a grapple..... Oh that's right I have smoked string cheese in the fridge!
AmbiantNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:49 PM   #69796 
LittleBettaFish

Lol did anyone see that family that got trapped by their cat?

I mean why wouldn't you just swaddle yourself up in a heap of clothes (I think they got trapped in a bedroom) and go out there?
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #69797 
Laki

I have had grapples before. It's an odd thing. It feels like apple in your mouth but tastes like grapes. Uncanny. I don't even want to know how they do it. The stores here were selling them for like 2$ per grapple. Not worth it! Worth the try however, if you see them- try them!

The family that barricaded themselves in their room because of their cat? Yes. I had a lengthy discussion about it on a facebook group...Not so nice things were said. I think the cat should be removed from the home, it didn't look like that cat's first incident involved being tugged by the baby. That cat is fearful of its owners.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:46 PM   #69798 
Yuuie

anyone know plumbing and can change taps without flooding a basement room like my sister's bf and his buddies almost have done if i haven't notice the sound of running water and got some buckets out to catch it when i did. le sigh poor joey at least the water was on the cloths and not on the bed and his computer.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:52 PM   #69799 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHorse View Post
Gah!!!! Please don't make me watch South Park to resolve this argument! Romad hurry up and watch it so I don't have to!! Blech!!!! Hahahaha. Sorry I can handle The Simpsons but not South Park.

Can we please be nice and move on... if and until we have a verdict from Romad! Thanks.
Ha ha :) I'll watch it tonight because now I'm really curious. I won't take sides but I can certainly give my opinion afterwards.

Seahorse, you should give SP a try - especially the older episodes. Even if you disagree with the content, the writing is pretty clever.

Last edited by Romad; 03-12-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #69800 
SeaHorse
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romad View Post
Ha ha :) I'll watch it tonight because now I'm really curious. I won't take sides but I can certainly give my opinion afterwards.

Seahorse, you should give SP a try - especially the older episodes. Even if you disagree with the content, the writing is pretty clever.
I just found it over the top rude and vulgar but my kids LOVED it. I can't find the whole episode but I did manage to watch a clip with CM talking to Cartman's (?) Mom and jabbing him in the neck and telling her to take him for a walk cause he was fat. It WAS kinda funny! I don't know if that was the whole thing or not.
SeaHorse is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese