Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-03-2011, 01:28 AM   #7011 
Bettawolf19

The sides of the tank and stuff. to kep as much bacteria as possible. the decor I can lay down seeing its a high 20 gal so i can keep at least half of the water in there to move it.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:37 AM   #7012 
Pitluvs

Holy, that's a big tank! Yes, wet paper towel should work as long as the sides don't dry. Now I see why you don't want to empty the tank LOL I would do the bucket thing for soemthing that big, or lower the water a littllllleeee bit more. You don't wanna break the tank! Or, ah your back... cause thats important too lol
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:41 AM   #7013 
Bettawolf19

Yep. lol its the biggest tank I own right now :P. I'm nott o worries about the towels drying out because its gonna take like what maybe 10 minutes to drag it to the other side fo my bed? and no worries by back is strong I'm used to draggin things twice as heavy as this tank lol
Old 08-03-2011, 01:52 AM   #7014 
morrothewhitewolf

@ Maggie- Thanks. I'm hoping perhaps Copper or Rocky can help me out.. Still need to ask them, i'm waiting for them to get online.

@echo- Yeahh.. Calcifer kinda got impatient with his cleaning today, he ended up jumping out of his QT cup and back into the tank... Lol, I still need to teach him that patience is a virtue... And unfortunately the meds the docs gave me aren't strong enough.. I don't think i'll be getting much sleep tonight. On the bright side, I don't have work tomorrow and I'll probably be on here for most of the night. >_< (PS- Headlights... *Snicker*)

@ Tisia- Yeaaah i'm pretty clumsy myself.. It doesn't help that i was unstable on my feet today cuz i had spent about 2 hours swimming laps yesterday... My legs were ALL kinds of sore. >_<

@Bettawolf- Thanks. >_< I hope so too. (PS- I vote black gravel)

@Sakura- I'm glad i didn't break anything too bad either, like my legs. I rely on my legs and my voice to work, so i'm glad both of those are still working. >_< I'm hoping either Copper or Rocky will be able to help me out later. I'm probably going to be moving calcifer's tank from my room out into the kitchen tomorrow for easier access for cleaning and the like.
morrothewhitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:56 AM   #7015 
Yuuie

sounds like black gravel is going to win and take it easy morro and make sure you don't push yourself. thanks to headlights i'm going to be giggling all night now
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:57 AM   #7016 
Sakura8

Congrats, Yuuie, you're a senior member.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #7017 
Bettawolf19

We have Nitrites!

Lol sorry tested out the 20 gal and nitrites have spiked(to .25PPM) so woot! and nitrates are about 20ppm with Ammonia hovering around .25ppm
Old 08-03-2011, 02:05 AM   #7018 
Yuuie

yay
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:07 AM   #7019 
Pitluvs

Congrats Yuuie!
And congrats bettawolf.. nothing nicer than seeing a tank cycle and actually DO something lol Mine was stuck for ages!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:08 AM   #7020 
Sakura8

Yay!
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese