Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-05-2014, 06:38 PM   #70531 
FishyFishy89

What the heck? So what's the purpose? He's never made one and wants donations to make one? I've literally made enough to feed a family of 5 for $20

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:13 PM   #70532 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I just have one male left. D; My wild livebearers are all gone too... after having to mix them into the same tank where they interbred it all just went to poo.. Sometime at the end of winter my dad decided to fill my tank with poopy fish... it's frustrating to come home and see that someone messed with the tanks and didn't follow instructions. All that's left from what he bought is a dwarf gourami (complete with battle scars after killing off the other three) and a syno c at that's living with my goldfish until I get rid of it.. and a bunch of black shrimp but they are okay.

All that's in the 20 now are two cories (buying more), the last threadfin, two silver hatchets, and that gourami, which I'm not too thrilled with either, whatever.. I dunno what I'm gonna do with the tank. I know I'll be home at least twice a month this year with the rabbits though so it won't go to crud again when I redo it all. /sigh
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:24 PM   #70533 
PonyJumper101

Really random question but just curious if any east coasters had experienced any rain or winds from Hurricane Arthur? I can sure tell you I did....we received some very strong winds here in Nova Scotia. Lots of power outages too.
PonyJumper101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #70534 
Agent13
Reference Team

I'm in nc and it was only cat2 when it was here. I'm not really all too far from the outerbanks but we had nothing here. Which kinda saddens me.. As wrong as it may sound I love hurricanes ... The really strong ones .. Oh well lol.. I don't think it'll be an impressive hurricane season this year .

Sent from Petguide.com App
Agent13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #70535 
PonyJumper101

Arthur hit us at a post-tropical but it felt much stronger than that. Not much rain...mostly wind. Up to 110km/hr. Knocked out our power at 8am...came back on at 11:30am...then went out again at 2pm! Lots of trees down on power lines. Will have to get some pictures of the damage to post. I have a few branches down in my yard but other than that not much damage to report at my house lol. Lots of leaves that need to be raked that's for sure....
PonyJumper101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:13 AM   #70536 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
I just have one male left. D; My wild livebearers are all gone too... after having to mix them into the same tank where they interbred it all just went to poo.. Sometime at the end of winter my dad decided to fill my tank with poopy fish... it's frustrating to come home and see that someone messed with the tanks and didn't follow instructions. All that's left from what he bought is a dwarf gourami (complete with battle scars after killing off the other three) and a syno c at that's living with my goldfish until I get rid of it.. and a bunch of black shrimp but they are okay.

All that's in the 20 now are two cories (buying more), the last threadfin, two silver hatchets, and that gourami, which I'm not too thrilled with either, whatever.. I dunno what I'm gonna do with the tank. I know I'll be home at least twice a month this year with the rabbits though so it won't go to crud again when I redo it all. /sigh
Ouch! Not those beautiful wild platies! That actually makes me sad, those were some beautiful and rare fish.

Sounds like you have a bit of an eclectic collection right now, good luck getting it all sorted out.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:52 AM   #70537 
Yuuie

hi all done work was a good day i guess but still having issues with the internet at work so wasn't able to do some of the computer work and part of it still think the system is open. and teck support was no help either since they can't seem to get into it from there end so just left it. pretty sure the issue is it's still thinks it's friday but not much i can do until they can change the day for us.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:30 PM   #70538 
Yuuie

afternoon all
Old 07-06-2014, 01:38 PM   #70539 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

The breeder is in Montreal so I could always go to an auction and pick more up in the future.
I'm thinking maybe sell my 15 and 20 gallons and buy a 40 breeder.. I dunno. I'm scaping two 2.5's right now and don't have the budget for everything xD
Also picking up my buck for my meat bunnies tonight.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #70540 
Yuuie

morning all

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese