Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2011, 04:07 PM   #801 
fightergirl2710

One of my friends works in a McDs in Washington and she hates it.. Sometimes the customers ruin her entire day and the employers are so evil! There is some clause about getting paid extra once you finish a certain amount of time eg 8 hours so they let her off work at exactly 7:59hrs so they don't have to pay her extra! DX
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #802 
Bettawolf19

Let's do it!
I'm pretty much slap dab in the middle of the country lol good old prairie state XD
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #803 
fightergirl2710

I'd go out of business opening one. Nobody buys them, they think veiltails are too expensive at 40 INR!
See I told you he'd get bored and stop, maybe he and Peaches are related XD
Old 06-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #804 
Yuuie

my crew is awsome and they are all related and hard workers that know there job. i actually have people that want hours and some that don't and one i have no clue what to do with. i'm actually depating asking to move up to second assistant which is salary. and luckly most of our customers are great and can see that things may take a little longer when they see only four people running around like crazy.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #805 
Sakura8

Sounds good, bettawolf. One of us can have the actual storefront, the other can handle the breeding and supplying of stock. And Tisia and fightergirl can provide the business. I'll send you some crowntails and plakats, fighter.

Haha, how is Peaches doing? Still the terror of the tank? (ach, moron, he's at it again!)

My brother worked at a MCDonald's in high school because we literally have one right behind our house (house was here first, they built "fast food" row behind us later on). He smelled sooo bad when he came home from work, like rancid fry oil. My mom wouldn't even let him wash his work clothes with anyone else's because the stench wouldn't come out. Ever since then, the only things I eat at McD's are the pancake breakfast, the fries, and the soft serve sundaes.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:20 PM   #806 
Yuuie

you know what if i werent in canada i would join in on the betta store. but if i move in anywhere it's to my own place. I'll refer the online orders to you guys =P
Old 06-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #807 
Sakura8

You can be our Canadian representative.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 04:30 PM   #808 
fightergirl2710

I prefer Subway but I want to try the McDs breakfast, it just started here and looks interesting.. They also started a Chicken McSpicy *nomnomnom*.. And then there's always KFC, although sometimes its really soggy :P
Rancid oil sounds disgusting! I hear things like this and decide i wont eat there anymore but I can't do that because its frickin' everywhere!
Old 06-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #809 
Yuuie

woot woot. and the oil in the vats should be filtered and changed on a regular basis has long ah there is someone trained to do it.
Old 06-24-2011, 04:32 PM   #810 
fightergirl2710

Ok gn I'm out for the night! See you guys tomorrow, though I wont be there most of the day :P

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese