Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-25-2011, 03:06 PM   #961 
Yuuie
New Member
 
Yuuie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: saskatoon
lol
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #962 
BettaGirl290
Member
 
BettaGirl290's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bothell and Shoreline, Washington, US
About the "Royal Hotness Thing" XD
i have a new betta named King! hes a halfmoon crowntail dragon *pant, pant*
hes very pretty, to bad my brother's phone is horrible for taking pics... ;D
BettaGirl290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:02 PM   #963 
fishman12
Member
 
fishman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ........
:P one betta still
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:03 PM   #964 
Erin8D
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
What tail type are your guys' favorite bettas? I find myself partial to HMs but they are too darn expensive :/
I have a VT and thats about it. My LFS has crowntails that are really pretty, but do they need special care with their fins? Gah!
Erin8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:10 PM   #965 
fishman12
Member
 
fishman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ........
HM, look at my avatar
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:14 PM   #966 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin8D View Post
What tail type are your guys' favorite bettas? I find myself partial to HMs but they are too darn expensive :/
I have a VT and thats about it. My LFS has crowntails that are really pretty, but do they need special care with their fins? Gah!
if you have harder water their rays may curl
I love hm's but it seems like their fins can be so sensitive. I'm not that picky about tail types though, if I see one I just can't leave without with, doesn't much matter what kind of tail they have, lol
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #967 
Erin8D
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishman12 View Post
HM, look at my avatar
Very cute :D er... a.. handsome! :D Haha, what kind of doggies do you have?
Erin8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:17 PM   #968 
Erin8D
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
if you have harder water their rays may curl
I love hm's but it seems like their fins can be so sensitive. I'm not that picky about tail types though, if I see one I just can't leave without with, doesn't much matter what kind of tail they have, lol
I do have hard water, but I'm not sure exactly what it is at :/ I have a pH of 8-8.5 is that too hard? D:
Does the curling hurt them/make it hard to swim or is it just something that occurs?
Erin8D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:20 PM   #969 
Tisia
Member
 
Tisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Washington state
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin8D View Post
I do have hard water, but I'm not sure exactly what it is at :/ I have a pH of 8-8.5 is that too hard? D:
Does the curling hurt them/make it hard to swim or is it just something that occurs?
I don't think it hurts them in any way, just might look a little strange. you could get some indian almost leaves to help soften it a bit
Tisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM   #970 
fishman12
Member
 
fishman12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin8D View Post
Very cute :D er... a.. handsome! :D Haha, what kind of doggies do you have?
2 boxers and a Great Dane
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.