Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2011, 12:07 AM   #9811 
Bettawolf19

First name that jumped into my head was Peanut and Sassy it will be MUCH easier to take him out and put him in the Qt then to salt the whole tank because you can't remove salt very easily from a 10 gal then you can a cup.
Bettawolf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:10 AM   #9812 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMAsac View Post
well we love pictures, so picture spam away!!!!
Hiya, MMAsac, welcome to the most insane thread on the forum. I see by your sig you're well qualified to be here.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #9813 
Amphibianite

Haha Sakura it is so true we are the most insanely fun thread on this site. :P
Haha but I did my pic spamming for the next day or two.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #9814 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
ugh.. just finished my online class' final labs.. in five hours.. mah butt has merged with mah ball-chair and mah brain itches. bee wright bach, gonna go do some un-lady-like badonkadonk jiggles and find a spork to shove up mah nose..
I've learned not to be eating or drinking anything at all when reading your posts, Echo, or I will have to clean my computer screen off. I've also learned not to read them in public places like coffee houses because the insane cackling that emerges from me when I read them disturbs other people and makes them run away.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:27 AM   #9815 
copperarabian

Wow, I've been gone so much and I only have about 10 minutes to share some totally awesome news with you guys :D I just got a new companion(pet), anyone one to take a guess at what it is XD
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #9816 
Amphibianite

Well welcome back for 10 min Copper, I would guess a new betta, but I have a feeling that is wrong so what is it?
Old 08-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #9817 
Sakura8

*caught up* Ohkay, hi all. I'm only on for a few minutes and I blew most of those minutes catching up (and then several more minutes laughing hysterically at Echo's post).

Tisia, Todd looks so handsome now!

Amph, your new guy is stunning! I love the colors of his tail. And Teeth looks so happy to be in a new home, like he knows it's gonna get better from now on.

Smells, I adore that pic of your new guy! You captured his little face perfectly. Isn't a phaeton a kind of carriage used back in the good ol horse & wagon years? I think it was popular with doctors because it was small and fast . . .

Littlebitty, divide the tank. You know you wanna.

Fishcurl, congrats to your friend.

Diablo, shame you couldn't get willow moss, it would have worked just as well as Java moss. Never played Starfox because I'm like you, too jittery.

BlueEyes, your mom sounds kinda like my mom. She doesn't like fish much either. But I have to say my bettas are slowly winning her over.

Bettawolf, frozen foods are the next best thing to live. Bloodworms, brine shrimp, daphnia.

Fighter, I hope you don't have a concussion from that headdesk banging.

Sassy, did you start a thread? I'll check before I leave. 1 tsp per gallon, best to QT in a smaller cup. It makes the daily water changes that much easier. Feed frozen brine shrimp or daphnia if you have it.

Aaaand . . . hi everyone. No new fish yet, cat hair all in my community tank, my platies are hiding, and gotta go to bed early, orthodontist in the morning.

Mwaah! *blows kiss*
Old 08-15-2011, 01:31 AM   #9818 
Sakura8

Hiya Copper. You got a Chinese Bearded Dragon or some kind of exotic lizard. Or a dog.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:35 AM   #9819 
copperarabian

even more awesome! A Rose breasted cockatoo, she was willed to me, but my friend who owns her felt she couldn't care for her properly and gave her to me because Rosie loves me so much and I love her. I've known her for about 2 years and she after being in my room for a day(she'll be moved downstairs when she knows everyone better) she is settling in amazingly well, probably because she knows me.

She was abused but has improved so much since my friend's had her.

Here's her pic *heart*
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 01:36 AM   #9820 
Amphibianite

Sakura - I know I love his colors. Best of all things I got a half moon for the price of the CT. Teeth seems to like his new bigger bowl and decor he is exploring everything.

I still need a name idea for the new guy lol.

Have a good night Sakura-chan, I have a long long day tomorrow. Full day of D&D :P

Copper - AWESOME beautiful bird.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese