Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2011, 04:24 AM   #1 
ZaineRichards

Who makes this tank?

Hello, I recently just got into the Betta fish hobby and its kind of scary how much time im putting into it. Started out that I went to an aquarium with my friend and I ended up seeing a really nice Crowntail, its been a month and yesterday i went to Walmart and happened to go through the fish department and I saw another really awesome crowntail, similar to my other one, Dark blue, light blue and a bit or purple and red.

My question is, i went through and looked at all your tanks you guys have set up, some are quite detailed an elaborate. I saw a picture of a tank that i am interested in getting but can't seem to find a website that is selling this particular one or something similar.

Edit: I can't seem to get the picture to load on here, I always have trouble posting pictures to forums, anyway heres the link to the tank.

Also, i have thought about getting a really nice betta fish and from what i gather you a lot of you use Aquabid, ive been on the site but its not too fun to go through so many pages, i wish it were more like ebay and you have a picture to look at, i know there is a picture on aquabid but you have to click on it first, there are just too many links on there. Anyone else know of a website that is easy to access for bettas. Thankyou
ZaineRichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:15 AM   #2 
Littlebittyfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaineRichards View Post
Hello, I recently just got into the Betta fish hobby and its kind of scary how much time im putting into it. Started out that I went to an aquarium with my friend and I ended up seeing a really nice Crowntail, its been a month and yesterday i went to Walmart and happened to go through the fish department and I saw another really awesome crowntail, similar to my other one, Dark blue, light blue and a bit or purple and red.

My question is, i went through and looked at all your tanks you guys have set up, some are quite detailed an elaborate. I saw a picture of a tank that i am interested in getting but can't seem to find a website that is selling this particular one or something similar.

Edit: I can't seem to get the picture to load on here, I always have trouble posting pictures to forums, anyway heres the link to the tank.

Also, i have thought about getting a really nice betta fish and from what i gather you a lot of you use Aquabid, ive been on the site but its not too fun to go through so many pages, i wish it were more like ebay and you have a picture to look at, i know there is a picture on aquabid but you have to click on it first, there are just too many links on there. Anyone else know of a website that is easy to access for bettas. Thankyou
Welcome to the forum!I would love to help, do you have a link ? You can post a photo on the forum by uploading the photo to a site like photobucket..once you do that they have a direct link you can copy into the insert photo button at the top of the post.
Littlebittyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 09:16 AM   #3 
Pitluvs

If the picture is online, you can right click and press 'copy image url' and it should post for you :)

Aquabid is the only website I know, I usually narrow it down to tail type and then search a color or pattern I like. OR I take all night and just go through them all. There is a picture down further on each page.. some are so beautiful!
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 02:23 AM   #4 
ZaineRichards

Sorry, i must of not re-did the link. I really like the look of this tank here. Hope this helps.
http://www.supercoolpets.com/archive...ted_aquari.php
Old 07-27-2011, 02:26 AM   #5 
Pitluvs

That link doesn't work, but I went looking....

This one??

http://www.amazon.com/Current-USA-CU.../dp/B001FUF8TM

I'm seeing they are mostly an European tank.. kinda really small and with no top, very unsafe. I can't find any for sale online though.

*Edit: Found this one http://www.discountedpetproducts.net...T-P125214.html

Last edited by Pitluvs; 07-27-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:32 AM   #6 
ZaineRichards

I agree it is really small but I want to do something like that to sit on my desk in my room. Something cube like, not the betta cubes at petco with the symbol on the front.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:43 AM   #7 
Pitluvs

Tetra Water Wonders 1.5g tanks are square :) I just picked up two for my guys. A little more room than those, filter/pump/light/plant/samples and you can have white blue or red light. I think if you're in the USA, they are $19.99 ish. AND they have a top with a neat little drawer under them.

http://www.petco.com/product/102093/...arium-Kit.aspx
Old 07-27-2011, 02:48 AM   #8 
ZaineRichards

that is a good price for a nice looking tank, what i might do is try to get ahold of a simple 5g tank and take the black trim off of it, thats how I got mine from my aunt a few weeks ago.
Old 07-27-2011, 02:51 AM   #9 
Pitluvs

If you have room for a 5g tank, why would you want to stick a fish in something so small! haha Yes, by all means if you can get a 5g and go rimless, perfect! Just remember, Bettas are jumpers so keep it covered!