Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-22-2011, 02:47 AM   #91 
fightergirl2710

I love Yu Yu Hakusho, I think I've watched the entire series thrice! That and Ninja Senshi Tobikage (Ninja Robots) is what got me hooked to anime.. Somehow I never liked Pokemon, I watched it a bit but by the time it came to India I was to old for it (15), my sister loves it though, I'm sure she would play with you, she loves those stupid cards XD! Most anime don't get very popular in India unless it's Bleach or Naruto or DBZ.. I was so happy when they started One Piece on Cartoon Network but then it got cancelled because stupid kids want to watch Ben10 D:! The anime that channels (except for Animax) are willing to show are Doreamon, Ninja Hattori and Kitertsu bleh! I liked Shin chan and Kochikame, it was dubbed in Hindi and was funneh but them some stupid moms decided to boycott it because it was ruining their kids mind! Stupid women leaving TV to babysit their kids... what do they expect!
fightergirl2710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:33 AM   #92 
Arashi Takamine

Miley Cyrus. *is totally serious*

The only channels that air anime is CN (On Adult Swim) and CW which of course houses Thee who murders anime dubs 4kids. No blood in DBZ..

DBZ without blood is like Vegeta without his spandex.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:44 AM   #93 
fightergirl2710

Who totally broke their dreams with Party in the USA and that You can't tame me song XD!
I don't understand how you remove the blood? How? What is this magical technique? Is it like when they don't want you to see Shin chan's butt they just zoom onto his head?
Also LOL spandex... =D
Old 06-23-2011, 05:37 AM   #94 
Arashi Takamine

Same way how they add swimsuits in paint...I mean seriously not even a TINY trickle of blood.

Also the same way how they removed Hidan's cussing. T-T;

Dang you 4kids. Least they never got any yaoi anime's nor did they get Code Geass. I think I would have died from either laughing or crying if they got ahold of Descendants of Darkness.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #95 
bahamut285

NEVER TOO OLD FOR POKEMON.

I really badly want to watch Yu Yu Hakusho again, because I initially watched the first season in Cantonese dub with NO subs, so I had to get my cousin to translate important parts but I just watched it for the fighting.
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:47 AM   #96 
fightergirl2710

I started watching Ninja Robots again yesterday and my cousin gave me this really bad chinese made english sub for it... I think Ninja robots has been ruined for me forever! They called Joe Maya Zhanzye Ding >_<!!!
Hidan not cussing? But.. but??
Old 06-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #97 
copperarabian

instead of waiting for it to air on TV you could watch it online, that's what I do with most anime now unless it's on Netflix. That way I can watch it as it comes out in japan (It usually has good subs within a day or two) rather then wait for it to air on TV. And most will probably never air on TV here anyway so it's pretty awesome.

http://www.animecrazy.net/ That's the website I use to watch anime. It can be a little confusing at first of you've never been on the site before but once you figure out how everything works it's super simple. the episodes are usually updated once a week as they air in japan.

http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-anime/ Bleach episodes
http://www.animecrazy.net/one-piece-anime/ one piece is at episode 503 O.O
http://www.animecrazy.net/darker-than-black-anime/ Darker than black and the second series of darker than black http://www.animecrazy.net/darker-tha...-meteor-anime/
http://www.animecrazy.net/kuro****suji-anime/ Kuro****suji also known as Black Butler, and the second series of Kuro****suji http://www.animecrazy.net/kuro****suji-2-anime/

I haven't been watching too much lately because of school and being busy, I should really catch up on one piece, bleach, and fairy tail XD

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-23-2011 at 03:35 PM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:36 PM   #98 
fightergirl2710

I just get people who have LAN to download them or me :D That's how I got the crappy subs!
Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 PM   #99 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
I just get people who have LAN to download them or me :D That's how I got the crappy subs!

In India are the sites to stream anime blocked there? maybe like copyright or something?

Also that's awesome you live in India, one of my friends used to go there every year to see her step mom's family and would bring back teas :D
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #100 
fightergirl2710

No no I think laws are pretty lax here, everyone pretty much downloads everything (for free :P).. Some internet providers actually hook you up to peer to peer sharing with people using the same provider.

India is an awesome place :D, I've been around a whole chunk of it but there's always something more to see that you wouldn't see anywhere else and every little nook has something new and amazing. Lol sorry I sound like I'm promoting tourism!
But I love it when people from abroad come here, they find these little things so amazing its funny because we use them everyday.. ^^ One of my aunts is Australian and whenever she comes down she loves dragging me around to buy bindis, spices and teas.