Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2011, 04:24 PM   #101 
Arashi Takamine

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
instead of waiting for it to air on TV you could watch it online, that's what I do with most anime now unless it's on Netflix. That way I can watch it as it comes out in japan (It usually has good subs within a day or two) rather then wait for it to air on TV. And most will probably never air on TV here anyway so it's pretty awesome.

http://www.animecrazy.net/ That's the website I use to watch anime. It can be a little confusing at first of you've never been on the site before but once you figure out how everything works it's super simple. the episodes are usually updated once a week as they air in japan.

http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-anime/ Bleach episodes
http://www.animecrazy.net/one-piece-anime/ one piece is at episode 503 O.O
http://www.animecrazy.net/darker-than-black-anime/ Darker than black and the second series of darker than black http://www.animecrazy.net/darker-tha...-meteor-anime/
http://www.animecrazy.net/kuro****suji-anime/ Kuro****suji also known as Black Butler, and the second series of Kuro****suji http://www.animecrazy.net/kuro****suji-2-anime/

I haven't been watching too much lately because of school and being busy, I should really catch up on one piece, bleach, and fairy tail XD
*hugs you* Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. I've been searching for other sites to watch anime besides Youtube, Animefreak.net and GoGoAnimeonline.

There's also Dubhappy where you can watch one episode after the other and no wait. Megavideo also has some selections but you have to be careful in what you pick.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:42 PM   #102 
bahamut285

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightergirl2710 View Post
Some internet providers actually hook you up to peer to peer sharing with people using the same provider.

Can I live with you? I promise I will behave and take care of your bettas XD!
bahamut285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #103 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
*hugs you* Thank you. Thank you.Thank you. I've been searching for other sites to watch anime besides Youtube, Animefreak.net and GoGoAnimeonline.

There's also Dubhappy where you can watch one episode after the other and no wait. Megavideo also has some selections but you have to be careful in what you pick.

Animecrazy has mirrors from a bunch of different places so you can choose which one you like, sometimes they don't work but if they don't you have another option :) Especially on the really popular show's there's a ton of mirrors to choose from.

@fightergirl2710

That's awesome! I want to go there one day :D I've heard it's amazing from my friend and all the documentary's I've seen about it. little scared about how people drive lol My parents went on a three week trip to china(Completly different sorry lol) over the summer and in parts of china the driving was really really scary/funny. XD No offense to anyone from china.

Last edited by copperarabian; 06-23-2011 at 05:54 PM.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #104 
bahamut285

Does anybody actually watch dubs? Other than DBZ I find most dubs intolerable XD!!!
Old 06-23-2011, 05:51 PM   #105 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahamut285 View Post
Does anybody actually watch dubs? Other than DBZ I find most dubs intolerable XD!!!
I love DBZ's Dub more then the Japanese voices, Friezas Japanese voice is so wrong for him lol Other then that I usually show's in Japanese if they're available. Netflix started streaming Japanese voices on some of their anime, but if they only have the dub I don't really care because it's convenient watching it on netflix
Old 06-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #106 
Arashi Takamine

I love the dubs actually. Especially of FMA and Ouran. (Vic Mignogna!)

And well...Most anime's I've viewed I've enjoyed the dub for. Others...I pray either get dubbed with a decent cast or stays subbed.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #107 
Nexangelus

Can't say I've watched anime in a few years... But, Great Teacher Onizuka... Anyone? Probably the most I've laughed at an anime. Generally, I don't find Japanese humor funny, but that series was absolutely hilarious.
Nexangelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #108 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arashi Takamine View Post
I love the dubs actually. Especially of FMA and Ouran. (Vic Mignogna!)

And well...Most anime's I've viewed I've enjoyed the dub for. Others...I pray either get dubbed with a decent cast or stays subbed.

Some show's I've never had the chance to watch in Japanese, like I only watched full metal alchemist brotherhood with the American dub and I liked it.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:25 PM   #109 
bahamut285

GTO is supposed to be really great, I meant to watch it but I forgot. My brother loved it though!

@Copper: Yeah I agree, DBZ I can ONLY watch in English. Goku's Japanese voice actually makes me upset XD

@Arashi: A lot of people I know who watch Eng Dubs only watch it for Vic, actually...I've only heard his voice once (singing the English version of Братья "Brothers") and I personally didn't like it, LOL.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #110 
Arashi Takamine

XD I was watching dubs long before I realized a lot of the anime I watched had Vic in it. I was just like: "Oh the same voice actor...Cool but meh." Then went on to watch Gunslinger Girl.