Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2011, 02:56 PM   #1 
kathstew

Betta Art Customs for Sale

Well, since I am going to be having a lot of time on my hands for quite a while, I've decided to open up this little shop. I really want to buy a betta off aquabid, and I have a few that I have my eye on (really want a DBT!), and I'm pretty low on money (got a total of $3.00) in my bank account.

Someone pretty wise on here told me I need to focus on the things I like to do, and one of those things is art, so, here I am. :)

I will be doing custom digital drawings based on a picture you provide of your betta for $5.00. You can choose the background color.
Here is an example of the reference drawing vs. my drawing.

I also used to make these for a horse forum for fake money. Maybe I could make them look like bettas. These flashy icons will be $2.00. I will make them a lot smaller though. So they can be used as an avatar.

Payment will be made through paypal.com
I will pm any customers my paypal info.

I can take about two customers at a time.
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:58 PM   #2 
ScarlettAngel

Excellant work, you're very talented. Good luck
Posted via Mobile Device
ScarlettAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #3 
fishman12

good luck
fishman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:02 PM   #4 
kathstew

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.

-rings bell-
CUSTOMERS! YE CUSTOMERS! COME AND BEHOLD THESE ARTS!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #5 
frogipoi

Me wants! But I have no money to spend.... Weeh
frogipoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 06:15 AM   #6 
SillyCone

Lol you guide someone to draw better for free and they charge 1 week later with their skills still to develop...

No offense but I ---- people like that =].

You should use "costumers" to help you to develop your skills, why charge? Unless you draw in your personal high standard like the furry girl you shouldn't be doing that. I mean... pfft idk, that kinda stuff always makes me regret teaching people something. =/
SillyCone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 AM   #7 
kathstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyCone View Post
Lol you guide someone to draw better for free and they charge 1 week later with their skills still to develop...

You should use "costumers" to help you to develop your skills, why charge? Unless you draw in your personal high standard like the furry girl you shouldn't be doing that. I mean... pfft idk, that kinda stuff always makes me regret teaching people something. =/

Being honest, I actually already knew about the stuff you "taught" me. I've drawn that way before.

Why charge? Because I have no money, and I could really use the money. Being a disabled 16 year old its kinda hard to earn money. :/

You know, I really think you need to come off your high horse. :/ I'm not saying I'm perfect, cause I know I'm not. I'm just offering if someone would like a drawing done, I'm here. The artists on here who offer their work for free get overworked, and people bombard them with pictures to do, and I don't want that.
I'm trying something out, and if doesn't work it doesn't work.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #8 
KristinM

You cant knock it until you try it so if you want to try then go for it! I can't draw a stick man not even digitally!

If it makes you feel any better, I live in South africa and my bank account is currently R3 which is the equivalent of $0.46!! ha ha! Im just not as imaginative as you though, i wouldnt think about trying something like that. Good luck!
KristinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:42 AM   #9 
KristinM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyCone View Post

All sounds a little rude to me but "no offense"...

If people dont want to pay for her to do work like this then they won't. Those that do, can. If people didnt learn and pass on skills the world would be a very stagnant place.
KristinM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:27 PM   #10 
pinksnowme

I love to crochet and I am dissabled
Sometimes I sell my items sometimes I do not
If I teach someone to makes something and they sell what they made Hey that's way cool! I'm not the one that took the time to make it.
And like KristinM said people buy the art or they wont.
I would love to have you do Blizzard for me Kath. I want to wait to send you a picture until I get his tank in perfect order. I am waiting for my dad to donate some tank supplies at the end of this week. Blizzard LOVES marbles so maybe we could have some random bubbles or aqua marbles in the background?
pinksnowme is offline   Reply With Quote