Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-16-2011, 10:20 PM   #11 
Twilight Storm

Really nice work there!

I donno what your conversation was between you guys but you should take it to PM messages prolly..... Not really a public forum post kind of thing. :/ (Don't need, or want to know either!) :D

I wish I could draw... *dreams a little* but I can't. Maybe contact lichiwolf SillyCone linked to and ask her about setting up an account on deviantart or the fur one? She's really nice and would prob help you figure out which one was easier to use? (If you don't have one already.) I am pretty sure you can set up a PayPal link on their site. It would give you a nice portfolio area to post your art in one place too. I am not sure if they allow copy/paste off their site though so maybe watermark if you are concerned?

Anyway best of luck with your adventure! I can't make any money doing things I like to do! ;)
Twilight Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 10:21 PM   #12 
n3wport

Can you do one of my dog? :P
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 08:44 AM   #13 
kathstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinksnowme View Post
I love to crochet and I am dissabled
Sometimes I sell my items sometimes I do not
If I teach someone to makes something and they sell what they made Hey that's way cool! I'm not the one that took the time to make it.
And like KristinM said people buy the art or they wont.
I would love to have you do Blizzard for me Kath. I want to wait to send you a picture until I get his tank in perfect order. I am waiting for my dad to donate some tank supplies at the end of this week. Blizzard LOVES marbles so maybe we could have some random bubbles or aqua marbles in the background?
I can definitely do Blizzard for you! :) Just send me a picture whenever you have the chance. I'd love to see some pictures of your tank as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Storm View Post
Really nice work there!

I donno what your conversation was between you guys but you should take it to PM messages prolly..... Not really a public forum post kind of thing. :/ (Don't need, or want to know either!) :D

I wish I could draw... *dreams a little* but I can't. Maybe contact lichiwolf SillyCone linked to and ask her about setting up an account on deviantart or the fur one? She's really nice and would prob help you figure out which one was easier to use? (If you don't have one already.) I am pretty sure you can set up a PayPal link on their site. It would give you a nice portfolio area to post your art in one place too. I am not sure if they allow copy/paste off their site though so maybe watermark if you are concerned?

Anyway best of luck with your adventure! I can't make any money doing things I like to do! ;)
Thanks for the suggestion! I do have deviantart, but I rarely go on it. I will definitely start going on there again though. :)
Yeah, I think the convo is pretty much over, so no worries. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wport View Post
Can you do one of my dog? :P
I can definitely try! Send me a picture and I will do my best. ^_^
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #14 
HD4life

Thumbs up

I totally agree with the others, if people are interested and think its worth money they will do it, if not they wont. I want to have you do a pic of my boy Sapphire, but I dont have a good picture of him yet. I think what your doing is great, If you can make a little money at something you enjoy, why not? :)
HD4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 07:14 AM   #15 
kathstew

Quote:
Originally Posted by HD4life View Post
I totally agree with the others, if people are interested and think its worth money they will do it, if not they wont. I want to have you do a pic of my boy Sapphire, but I dont have a good picture of him yet. I think what your doing is great, If you can make a little money at something you enjoy, why not? :)
Thanks HD4life, I appreciate it!
If you get a good picture of Sapphire, I'd be happy to draw him!
kathstew is offline   Reply With Quote