Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #1 
1fish2fish

Some fish for sale

I would really like to buy more plants for my aquariums since I had a huge die off after I moved, so I'm offering a couple females that I won't be breeding for sale. I also have a male that I offered for sale a while ago but no one was interested.

These are nice fish and could be bred but I would prefer they go to pet homes.

The first female is a gorgeous Multicolor. She's got excellent fins but unfortunately she refused to spawn for me on multiple occasions. I have her sibling and a couple related females so I feel comfortable letting her go. She does well in a sorority. $15 or best offer.

Here's an older picture of her. She's a bit raggedy right now since my girls recently established their pecking order but her fins will regrow.

The other female is a small red girl. Her only problem is that she has a little swim bladder issue after she eats, it clears up after a while though and doesn't affect her quality of life. $8 or best offer.

Here's a pic of one of the reds. This may or may not be the actual female but she'll look just like this. She has more red on her since this picture was taken.

This is the best picture I have of the male, he has finned out since this picture. He's very nice and blows nests but I just don't feel I'll have time to spawn him before he gets too old. $15 or best offer.

For seriously interested people I can get more pictures.

If you want the multicolor pair I'll let them go for $25 together. If you want both females I'll let them go for $20. If you want all 3 I'll let them go for $30. I will entertain lower offers but may or may not accept them.

Buyer pays actual shipping costs. If you are seriously interested send me a PM and I can quote you priority and express shipping costs.

Since these are the only fish I have for sale there is NO DOA POLICY and no refunds will be issued. Check your weather before shipping. I highly suggest going with express shipping but in most cases priority will be fine.

*Continental US only*

*DO NOT PM me if you have to first get permission from your parents or if you are not totally sure you want the fish. Only people who have serious interest in the fish and the money to buy them will get a response*
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:24 PM   #2 
1fish2fish

Update and a Bump

Both females are currently pending but the male is still available. He's looking very nice and I can get current pictures for anyone that is interested. Keep in mind that the price is also negotiable so if you feel $15 is too high for him feel free to make me an offer... the worst thing I can do is say no... and you never know.. I might say yes.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #3 
Creat

The only major thing holding me back is shipping...
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 PM   #4 
1fish2fish

For one fish going priority shipping is not going to be that expensive since it goes by weight. I can get you a quote if you PM me your zipcode.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #5 
creativek14

I might have a interest in the male but where are you located? I don't want to traumatize the fish with shipping, because priority is what my wallet can afford, worst case i can do express maybe :/
creativek14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 09:23 AM   #6 
1fish2fish

My location is listed below my join date.

As of right now all the fish are spoken for.
Old 06-22-2011, 12:39 PM   #7 
GunsABlazin

im excited for when i get those two beautiful ladies!
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:10 PM   #8 
creativek14

is there anyway you can check the shipping price? I saw you said it goes by weight
creativek14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:18 PM   #9 
1fish2fish

All the fish are spoken for.
Old 06-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #10 
BetterBetta

How old are they?
BetterBetta is offline   Reply With Quote