Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #11 
FuulieQ

.... Do you have pictures of the donkey?! He sounds awesome! :D :D

I think you guys are being a little uptight... it's just a fun thread and if you don't want to feel judged or you'd prefer to participate in the site-sanctioned photo comp, then you don't have to post. :P

My fish isn't very unique, so I won't bother entering him.... unless I can get a picture of his funky ray... but salamander isn't that weird of a coloration, haha!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:01 AM   #12 
copperarabian

They are totally making a big deal out of it, FuulieQ's right, if you don't care about the thread then don't post on it O.o

Exept for the fry I just got all my bettas are from Petco, and I can't choose who is the most unique, although the aquabid people have some crazy unique fish.

I'll do my newest fish who doesn't have a name yet (I'm stuck between Elrohir, Elladan, Kamina and a few other names). He's a half moon Platinum dragon. I'm not really sure if he's a fire or not because I don't know what defines a fire other then red fins.

He's my first fish that has long fins, and I'm a little mesmerized by them lol

Old 06-16-2011, 12:05 AM   #13 
GreenTea

I never said I didn't like or care about the thread! I said I did like it but I thought it would be more fun if it was more inclusive, that's all guys!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:16 AM   #14 
Tisia

think Jazz's photos speak for themselves on his uniqueness, lol. silly boy has started nomming his tail recently, I swear my fish enjoy frustrating me, lol.

video!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #15 
Sakura8

Dude guys, the thread is two pages long and only has two pics of fish. Not good for a "post pics of fish" thread. So stop flaring at each other and post some pics. I would but my fish aren't unique. They're adorable and cute but not unique.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:17 AM   #16 
Sakura8

Woohoo, three pics!
Old 06-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #17 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tisia View Post
think Jazz's photos speak for themselves on his uniqueness, lol. silly boy has started nomming his tail recently, I swear my fish enjoy frustrating me, lol.

video!
So he wants to eat his tail, eh? Maybe it's a statement about his diet. "Feed me bloodworms or else the tail gets it."
Old 06-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #18 
Tisia

maybe it is the lack of bloodworms, guess the frozen brine shrimp and daphnia just isn't enough treats for them since he's my second to start tail nomming, lol
Old 06-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #19 
FuulieQ

I'm kind of relieved that my guy is a HMPK after hearing about this... what seems like an outbreak of tail biting recently. o-o

... I'm assuming I can't post photos of other people's fish here. >..>
Old 06-16-2011, 12:36 AM   #20 
Sakura8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuulieQ View Post
I'm kind of relieved that my guy is a HMPK after hearing about this... what seems like an outbreak of tail biting recently. o-o

... I'm assuming I can't post photos of other people's fish here. >..>
Whatcha thinking, all those gorgeous ones on Aquabid? Now those are unique. And yet I wonder what the ones from Thailand look like by the time they get to the States, go through customs, go through the transshipper and finally get to you.
Closed Thread