Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-24-2011, 12:03 AM   #21 
flowerslegacy

Tonight she ate again! That's three different feedings in a row!! She followed her three little shrimp to the bottom of the bowl, ate them and then spit them out a few times before she finally kept them down. But she never gave up and ate them all. Then she proceeded to watch her reflection in the bottom of her bowl and follow herself around. Swim . . . flare . . . swim. . . flare. Adorable. The whitish poo is gone and didn't grow beyond a normal poo. That first one was really long but this one was normal. I have the meds but I'll hold off as you suggest. I agree. She swimming around and being cute so perhaps she's on the upswing. If her poo doesn't turn brown in a couple days, I'll start a new treatment. Her 10 gal is almost cycled so I want her nice and healthy before she's tranferred. I appreciate your help so much. You and Sakura have really stepped in for me when I was stressed and it's such a relief to know I have help out there!! Thank you!!
flowerslegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:27 AM   #22 
Sakura8

I'm so glad she's eating and moving around, showing off that cute personality. I'm glad I could help but DarkMoon really had all the best suggestions and meds advice.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 05:05 PM   #23 
DarkMoon17

That is great news! Sounds like she's feeling better :D I'm just glad we could help!
Keep us posted!
DarkMoon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:56 AM   #24 
flowerslegacy

Thank you DarkMoon and Sakura!!! My little girl is healthy and happy! (Her name is Ruby Tuesday, by the way). She's eating normally and pooping normally. No more whitish poo or listless personality and she doesn't hide anymore - YEA!! She was even flirting with my husband yesterday . . . he was sitting next her bowl and he realized she had come over to him and had her nose pressed against the bowl. Awesome!! Thank you both so much!!
flowerslegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:31 PM   #25 
Sakura8

I'm so glad she's back to normal! She sounds so cute, I'm so glad she's healthy again.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote