Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #11 
bettalover2033

He looks very pretty. His color is common, but had a unique way of being on his body. I suggest getting a bigger tank. At the least a 2 gallon tank that you can find at a local pet store. Also, i would also suggest taking out the plastic plant too because that can easily tear his beautiful fins.

Good Luck and hope you decide well on a bigger tank for your beautiful betta. If he is your only betta, you should SPOIL him rotten.

He seems healthy and happy. I see a nice bubblenest going on there in the corner.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 03:17 PM   #12 
RillC

He tries to hide away from it quite a bit, but he's usually easy to catch when he surfaces. I'm just excited about him starting to go quad ray. Can't wait to see how he turns out. I'm going to take some more pictures, but he's being very camera-shy lately. He turns tail and hides behind he plant when I bring it out.

He usually bubblenests 2-3 times a week if not more.
RillC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #13 
Betta Slave

Lovely boy! He looks like a character.

I apologze if I didn't read your previous post correctly, but you don't need to store water (unless you don't have water conditioner- in which case, go buy some ;) It's pretty cheap)- you can put him in a plastic cup and float him in his new water for half an hour to let him get used to the temperature. Much easier than storing water, IMO. Then you can just pour it directly into the tank- just make sure it's around 80 degrees or so. :)
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote