Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-19-2011, 12:45 AM   #1 
Adrienne

I finally realized..

that if you asked me what color Chalupa is, I wouldn't know what to say. I thought I had pretty much learned all the colors/patterns, until I came to the realization that I couldn't identify my own fish

ok. my guess is that he is a butterfly.. maybe? his fins all are clear at the ends. and he's also got some.. grizzling? i don't know. and what color is his body?!

Oh and here's some pictures I had to share, since he's so photogenic. He may not be the fanciest betta you've ever seen but he's pretty dang cute! Pic spam lol

He's SO MAGNIFICENT AND SERIOUS AND BEAUTIFUL! A king!

LOLOLOLOL KIDDING
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:20 AM   #2 
PewPewPew

Wow! He looks SO MUCH like my bf's past fish, crooks. I thought it was him at first.

(not a great pic, he really looks more like yours!)
Name:  dsads.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  31.6 KB

Id say he's a multicolored VT :D

I dont think hes grizzle, no. But cuutuee <3
PewPewPew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:00 AM   #3 
Adrienne

HOLY CRAP! It would appear that my Chalupa is a clone! That really is insane. And so he'd just be called a multicolor? I wasn't sure if he had any recognized pattern. Simple enough!

I can't stop looking at Crooks.. o.o
Adrienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 03:07 AM   #4 
PewPewPew

I know, right? WTH. I wish I had more pictures of him to show you, but he wasnt photogenic and was downright mean! He eventually completely changed, though- his butterfly pattern (the red on his fins, since its so even) took over the fin, so they became fully red, and then he became almost black! Crazy!

Your fish almost (but isnt) looks like a butterfly, which has even amounts of a different color on the fins, like crooks in that pic. Usually the color stays, though, so idkwth happened there. -__-" Lupa (LOLOL) has too uneven of color to be a butterfly, so yeah= multicolor is my bet. Give him a while, though- he might change! :DDD
Old 06-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #5 
PewPewPew

This is nuts! :P

Sorry for the spam, but it really makes me LOLOOLOLOLOL XD <3 <3

Officially stalking Chalupa to see how he turns out :P <3