Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2011, 09:02 PM   #51 
lessandler

The problem is that you need to use pool grade powdered bleach, not the regular kind, can't remember what it is called. And it's pretty toxic to work with if you are not careful. I have saved the edge and all accessories to give to anyone willing to go through the process.

Not to hijack the thread but it's free to anyone in the area and includes fluval heater, biorb siphon, bucket, natural gravel and everything I used (I know I am a bit paranoid but I really did not want to spread the disease to other fish and I have a bad habit of biting my cuticles). Think I should post it? I really do feel these little tanks shouldn't house more than a betta anyway so maybe I will post it somewhere here. Is there a free supplies area?
lessandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 11:31 PM   #52 
Sakura8

I know you can post equipment/tanks on Aquabid. Or try Craigslist, then you can work locally.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote