Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #11 
nel3

got some pics of the blue marble, think theres a second darker one also. some fish had fin nipping and medium finrot (1/2 tail rotted out). there are 5 white ones but only 2 are pure white rest have either stress lines or lateral lines on them.
the marble is more of a pink body than a prple in this one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:47 PM   #12 
Betty

@Tomsk:Thanks I will do that, we have a good relationship with guy at lfs and he did promise that if we ever wanted a specific fish all we had to do is ask-with the promise of us selling some fry to him lol-didn't think about that!!!
Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #13 
Betty

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
got some pics of the blue marble, think theres a second darker one also. some fish had fin nipping and medium finrot (1/2 tail rotted out). there are 5 white ones but only 2 are pure white rest have either stress lines or lateral lines on them.
the marble is more of a pink body than a prple in this one.

Are you looking to sell these fish?If so, do you have any females with similar colouring to the first of the pics?What would shipping fee be?and price for fish?and could you hold one until september time or would i have to beg my parents to let me get her now?lol thanks :)
Old 06-21-2011, 06:19 PM   #14 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
Are you looking to sell these fish?If so, do you have any females with similar colouring to the first of the pics?What would shipping fee be?and price for fish?and could you hold one until september time or would i have to beg my parents to let me get her now?lol thanks :)
lol sorry, these are the fish pics i took at the store. i dont plan to buy any really. i got all i need so far ble VT and green DT, well my green marble dt is waiting for its shipping date. i was just posting a few pics to show the variety that shop has rather than the regular 90% blue VT and CTs. no shops in montreal sell females. sofar ive seen some in pets mart in platsburg.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:55 AM   #15 
Betty

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nel3 View Post
lol sorry, these are the fish pics i took at the store. i dont plan to buy any really. i got all i need so far ble VT and green DT, well my green marble dt is waiting for its shipping date. i was just posting a few pics to show the variety that shop has rather than the regular 90% blue VT and CTs. no shops in montreal sell females. sofar ive seen some in pets mart in platsburg.

Ok thanks lol :) if you were wanting a couple of females I am going to breed simon and one of the girls soon so when they are the right size I could ship you some of the good looking ones to you?If you like that idea then they should be ready at about september time I think-ironic that I'm looking for a fish to buy at around september time and when i breed the fish should be ready by about the same time!!!lol!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:13 PM   #16 
Betty

Bit of a change in advert,female Forest green, lavender, or marble combtail wanted, if anyone has even just a combtail of a different colour and would be willing to sell to me and ship, I would be more than happy to send some fry back over to you, I am hoping to breed the female with my male-Simon, I have researched a bit and know that breeding a veil tail with a comb tail should throw some half sun's.please someone have a combtail for me, I love experimenting and I believe that it is a very fair trade for some of the best fry from spawn.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #17 
Betty

Omg just found an ad on here for sushi coupons showing a pic of caviar-yes thats right-FISH EGGS-on this website-about fish-about loving our fish!!!